My husband, daughter and myself stayed at the Point Resort for 6 nights last month and we had a very nice accommodation. We arrived late the first night and we were given the type of room we had requested. It was on one of the quiet rooms on the top floors (10th floor), very spacious including the full kitchen, bathroom, separate bedroom, and a bonus of a small balcony where we watched the fireworks at night from Disney World, that was fun!! The room is overlooking the pool and the cabana grill and the spa area. We also like the washer and dryer inside our room, it makes our laundry situation much easier, not to forget the room was very clean when we arrived. The staff are all wonderful and prompt in responding to our requests. The food menu at the cabana grill has good selection and the prices are just right; the breakfast buffet is good as well, esp. the big fruit salad bowl but you have to pay $11.95 or so per person. On most days we ate breakfast in our room after our grocery trip to Whole Foods. The kitchen is well equipped, so you can freely cook your meals if you wish. There is enough parking for everyone and overall, we had a wonderful stay in this hotel. It was so relaxing just to hang out by the pool with the cool breeze (at that time) while we plunge into the water or just read on the chairs or snooze when everyone else is on their own business outside. Few concerns that I have are the addition of mirrors and the plumbing in the bathroom which the management had responded to work on, I think they are competent to solve these. We are planning to stay there again on our next trip and hopefully we'll get the fantastic experience we had the first time; I'm sure we will :) Oh, I should not forget their workout room, it's very good!! By the way, the sofa bed in our room needs to be reupholstered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Point Orlando Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Orlando Resort Florida