I highly recommend The Point and it will be the only place we stay in Orlando from now on. The room was immaculate, the bed was very comfortable. Felt more like an apartment than a hotel, very good sound proofing between rooms and floors. We had the one-bedroom suite which has a washer/dryer, which came in handy for the unexpected emergency load of laundry. Quick 20 minute drive to Disney attractions, could have taken the shuttle but chose to drive. The staff was very helpful, friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Point Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida