The Point Orlando Resort is a great hotel. I stayed there with my 2 children May 29-31, 2010. The staff is very professional, courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable. The 1 bedroom suite was great and the king bed was very comfortable. The pool is a good size and at one end the depth goes down to 3 feet and a few inches, which is just right for kids. There is a good fitness center near the pool. The breakfast buffet is really good, too, and came with a large fresh fruit salad and Starbucks coffee. The hotel is within easy walking distance to Wet N Wild and several good restaurants. There was nothing I did not like about the hotel and I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This full-service, all-suite, newly renovated luxury boutique hotel is quaintly tucked in the heart of Orlando on Universal Blvd, just minutes from International Drive and close to Universal Studios. The Point Orlando Resort provides a tranquil Florida experience that will have you feeling right at home. The Studio, 1 Bedroom Suites and 2 Bedroom Suites offer a variety of comfortable accommodations to suit your needs while enjoying resort-style amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Point Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Point Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel Orlando
- The Point Hotel & Suites Orlando, Florida