Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
US$117
US$87
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Great 4.5/5
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$258
US$212
US$130
US$107
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$425
US$356
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
Disney's Pop Century Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$269
TripAdvisor
6,989 results
All reviewsmighty ducksfood courtthe toy story sectionlove bugfantasia poolthe busbuzz lightyearfantasia buildingpreferred roomrooms are smalllarger than lifegift shopmeal plandisney moviedining planmagic kingdommagical express
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We just recently stayed at the All Star Movies for 4 nights, the room was good especially for the rate. The fridge is more of a cooler so be mindful of that when you put stuff in there.

Our one major complaint is there used to be a couple times a year that there were cheerleader or sports groups on property, now I feel like they are there all the time. There was a cheerleading group there during our stay and it made the stay not fun. It rained a lot during the trip so the groups would practice right outside our room on the cement(not the safest option), there were people (adults and teens) outside at all hours of the night, when we would leave the room there were beer cans on the ground outside of our room left there for half the day. I could have easily picked them up but wanted to see how long they would stay there and they stayed a lot longer than I thought they would.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed there before and had an excellent time. THis time not so much......luggage took 7 hours to get there. WHile waiting for our luiggage we went in the pool and asked for towels said they had to come from our room, found out later the front desk would have given us some. Waited 55 minutes for a shuttle to get us from Magic Kingdom back t our room. Supposed to be a waiting time of 15 (no longer than 20 ) minutes. My magic band wouldnt work twice asked for a new one, said mine was fine.
The rooms were clean and neat, but the food way overpriced.
Probably would not stay there again.

2  Thank Diane A

Clean
Friendly Staff
Food Court with plenty of choices.
Outdoor Movie Nights
Large Pool and Kiddie Pool/Splash Area
Shuttle Service to Disney Parks
Great gift shop.

It is an older property but well kept. If you want to save your money for the parks and still want to be in a Disney resort it is a great option.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the pool. Some of the buildings can be a good distance from the main lobby and pool areas.
1  Thank TexasTravelbug4
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I should have stayed here sooner. My time spent here with friends was just lovely. While the rooms were small, they were well kept. No complaints. The staff was great, the grounds were
immaculate, you could not ask for more. The foot court was a bit jammed, but the lines moved
swiftly and no real time was wasted. The pool area was great. We stayed in the Dalmations
building.
The Disney shuttle buses were always on time, great way to get from park to park. Cant wait to go back. Highly recommend this facility.

Room Tip: Choose a preferred room, which is close to where you need to pick up the buses for park transportation. Also away from the pool area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. Prior to arrival at the hotel I called and requested the Toy Story Room (which we got ) . My toddler sons face when he saw RC and all the other toy story characters was priceless!!!! When we arrived to our room it was adequate size for myself my husband and our toddler son. We had a TV with Disney channel and Disney junior which was great. The bathroom was also perfect size and so was the shower. The room itself was extremely clean. TIP #1 WE STAYED ON THE 1ST ROOM WHICH I FOUND CONVENIENT FOR WHEN WE HAD TO LEAVE TO GO TO THE PARK BECAUSE THE PARKING LOT WAS WALKING DISTANCE.

The hotel room was clean. pool was nice and warm and i am unable to swim so i liked the fact that the pool was less that 5 feet deep at certain parts.

Overall most of our time was NOT spent at the hotel. We went to 2 theme parks and visited family. I was very pleased with the room and the staff. Next time i go to Disney i will defiantly stay here.

TIP: THE VENDING MACHINES AT THE HOTEL ARENT AS EXPENSIVE AS AT THE DISNEY THEME PARKS SO BEFORE YOU GO TO THE PARK GET SOME DRINKS PUT THEM IN THE FRIDGE CRACK UP THE SETTING AND PACK IT IN YOUR BAG.

Hope my review was helpful this is my 1st review ever. Feel free to ask me any questions.

In a nutshell the hotel was clean and fairly priced. The toy story room theme made my son so happy and the photos we took in front of the characters are priceless. I will definitely be back at this hotel!!!!!!!

Room Tip: toy story room on the 1st floor is very close to the parking lot
2  Thank Cella B