Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
6,989 results
All reviewsmighty ducksfood courtthe toy story sectionlove bugfantasia poolthe busbuzz lightyearfantasia buildingpreferred roomrooms are smalllarger than lifegift shopmeal plandisney moviedining planmagic kingdommagical express
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

As a value resort, the rooms are small. That said, it's a fun place. My favorite pool so far out of the (few) Disney resorts I've been able to stay at. Great gift shop, great food court, great cast member service.

Room Tip: Don't forget your extra magic hours!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed here for a few days when I came to Orlando for an audition. I was on my own, and I have to say I felt quite safe here. The room was sparse, but clean. I know this is a budget hotel for Disney, but it really would be so nice if they had a coffeemaker like every other hotel. The AC worked wonderfully! I loved walking around and seeing the designs everywhere, and I enjoyed having nice walks to the cafeteria. The food there is less than desirable, and that is the biggest reason this place gets 4 instead of 5 stars. There was a few groups of teenagers staying there and in the common areas it could get loud, but my room was nice and quiet. Everyone was Disney friendly and I had a good time overall.

Room Tip: My room faced the parking lot and it seemed a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nevinbleau
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After staying at the Contemporary Resort earlier this year, I had high expectations for any "on property" room. There is a big difference in price and service between the two hotels, which I should have expected. The staff were professional and pleasant, if not quite the sparkling, welcoming that I was looking forward to.

Our room was your basic hotel room - clean, the cleaning staff were efficient and helpful.

The concierge was completely backed up and we waiting for over 30 minutes to receive our pre-paid luau tickets, which was really frustrating.

Another thing that made me nervous was that this is a "motel" - where the doors go outside instead of an interior hallway. This is not the type of hotel that I prefer to stay in, but all in all I had a great time (you don't spend time in your room when at Disney anyway!), which is the major attraction to staying "on property" at a Disney resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank julierhoades1
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My stay at the All Star Movies resort was better than I had anticipated. The ease of bus transportation, delicious assortment of cuisine at the food court, and friendly and swift service of the front desk and housekeeping make this a place I will gladly return to in the future.

Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Doodles613
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed at the All Star Movie Resort for our last trip to Disney. We lived the theme and all the bright colors. The staff was polite and friendly. When we checked in we told the Cast Member we were there for our anniversary so she bumped us up to a nicer room closer to the main building and pool! It really made our vacation. Not only that but Mickey and Minnie called and left us a message to wish us a happy anniversary.
Each day we'd come back to our room, exhausted, to find a cute towel creation left by the Cast Member that cleaned our room--it was so cute! After I bought a little Minnie Mouse doll she was moved around the room and included in the towel creations!
The food at the resort was pretty good too! Not only the stuff in the restaurant but the pizza that you can have delivered--oh my! I think that was my favorite thing to eat while we stayed there!
The pools were awesome. It was nice to come back to the resort after a long hot day and get to jump into the pool and relax.
We also loved the room itself. We were in the Fantasia building. We had no noise complaints or anything like that. The room was a decent size and the bathroom was nice too. We used the fridge in our room to store some water and snacks; it was the perfect size. We had a king bed that we thought was amazingly comfortable, but that could have been because we were so exhausted every night.
The store and arcade were nice too and the wait for the busses to the parks never seemed too long during our stay. It's a little further from Magic Kingdom but it didn't take us a very long time to get there from the resort. We would definitely stay at the All Star Movie resort again.

• Stayed: September 2013