Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
Travelocity
US$276
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
Travelocity
6,990 results
All reviewsmighty ducksfood courtthe toy story sectionlove bugfantasia poolthe busbuzz lightyearfantasia buildingpreferred roomrooms are smalllarger than lifegift shopmeal plandisney moviedining planmagic kingdommagical express
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I took a trip with my daughter and grandson for a few days at Disney prior to a cruise. We've stayed at several Disney properties but I really didn't want to spend a lot of money so I thought we'd try one of the value properties.
The rooms are a bit smaller, the staff was wonderful very pleasant and accommodating. The food was ok. Overall, the room was clean, transportation to parks was great and you did get the Disney experience. There is a difference from other properties. But it was safe, clean and definitely affordable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Denise1517
Reviewed 7 August 2014

As a value resort, the rooms are small. That said, it's a fun place. My favorite pool so far out of the (few) Disney resorts I've been able to stay at. Great gift shop, great food court, great cast member service.

Room Tip: Don't forget your extra magic hours!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I stayed here for a few days when I came to Orlando for an audition. I was on my own, and I have to say I felt quite safe here. The room was sparse, but clean. I know this is a budget hotel for Disney, but it really would be so nice if they had a coffeemaker like every other hotel. The AC worked wonderfully! I loved walking around and seeing the designs everywhere, and I enjoyed having nice walks to the cafeteria. The food there is less than desirable, and that is the biggest reason this place gets 4 instead of 5 stars. There was a few groups of teenagers staying there and in the common areas it could get loud, but my room was nice and quiet. Everyone was Disney friendly and I had a good time overall.

Room Tip: My room faced the parking lot and it seemed a lot quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nevinbleau
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After staying at the Contemporary Resort earlier this year, I had high expectations for any "on property" room. There is a big difference in price and service between the two hotels, which I should have expected. The staff were professional and pleasant, if not quite the sparkling, welcoming that I was looking forward to.

Our room was your basic hotel room - clean, the cleaning staff were efficient and helpful.

The concierge was completely backed up and we waiting for over 30 minutes to receive our pre-paid luau tickets, which was really frustrating.

Another thing that made me nervous was that this is a "motel" - where the doors go outside instead of an interior hallway. This is not the type of hotel that I prefer to stay in, but all in all I had a great time (you don't spend time in your room when at Disney anyway!), which is the major attraction to staying "on property" at a Disney resort.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank julierhoades1
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

My stay at the All Star Movies resort was better than I had anticipated. The ease of bus transportation, delicious assortment of cuisine at the food court, and friendly and swift service of the front desk and housekeeping make this a place I will gladly return to in the future.

Stayed: June 2014