US$119
US$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$123
US$107
US$258
US$213
Floridays Resort(Orlando)
US$200
US$181
Hotels.com
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$173
US$163
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$95
US$67
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$258
US$206
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$269
US$200
US$424
US$386
US$511
US$465
7,124 results
All reviewsmighty ducksfood courtthe toy story sectionlove bugfantasia poolthe busbuzz lightyearfantasia buildingpreferred roomrooms are smalllarger than lifegift shopmeal planmagic kingdomdining planplace to sleepmagical express
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed at All-Star Sports, Music, and now Movies. I think this is my favorite. They have two pools, a good food court, outdoor nightly movies (they showed the World Cup in the daytime) and as always a very friendly and helpful staff. The room is what it is..small and not a lot amenities, but, who stays in the room? There's too much to do. It's just great. Our 6 year-old loved it. We stayed in the Love Bug Building.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Too cool, you got to try out all of the All-Star Resorts and pick your favorite. They sure know how to roll out the red carpet for you when staying at All-Star Movies. From courteous and attentive Cast to tons of recreational activities to stay active throughout the day, this is the place to be. I’m thrilled your six year old loved it just as much as I love this review. Whether Music, Movies, or Sports, we hope to see you real soon.

Brittany

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

All-Star Movies Resort was an interesting experience. My boyfriend and I stayed there for one night. As predicted our hotel had many guest checking in when we arrived. Once we finally got our room, we were slightly disappointed in the upkeep of the room. The hardwood floors were covered in sand particles and the shower shampoo, conditioner, and body wash had not been restocked at all. There wasn't enough soap for us to both take a shower. The room had a great layout for the small amount of space it provided which we both appreciated. The additional pulldown bed, however, was broken and felt very unsafe to sit on. There was also a large water bubble in the ceiling of our bathroom which made showering feel rushed as to not have it burst above us. We called maintenance once we noticed this, and the resort quickly has someone come check it out. As for the rest of the hotel, we mostly enjoyed it. The pools were a bit small and closed for a good portion of the time we were there (might have been because they expected rain). The food court was alright. It had a good variety of options from sandwiches, pizza, burgers, salads, and alcoholic beverages. Overall, if it weren't for the theme and convenience of having the bus system to the parks, I'm not sure we would stay there again. I felt I could have gotten a better deal at a Marrriot for a lower price then just drive to the parks. The lines for the bus made us avoid taking them at all.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank frenchykat77

It’s such a disappointment to see that your stay at All-Star Movies wasn’t the blockbuster hit you had hoped for. Especially having gotten the chance to stay in our newly refurbished rooms, it’s disappointing to see you had so many troubles. I appreciate you taking some time out to share these frustrations with us and I will be sure to follow up with our Resort Leaders to see that all of our renovated rooms are in tip-top shape. I’m glad to see that once you notified Engineering Services about the issues with your bathroom, it was addressed immediately, and hope that they were also able to help with your second bed. We certainly never want things to go wrong, but when they do we want our Cast Members to jump to action and make it right.

I’m sorry to see that Movies just wasn’t a great fit for your quick getaway, but with so many great Resort options, we truly hope to have the chance to welcome you back again soon.

Brittany

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed twice at Disney’s All Star Movie Resort. Since our last visit All Dtar Movies has its own bus service (previously stopped at music and sports) which saved us heaps of time. The room is fairly basic but it exactly what you need when you spend almost all day at the Disney Parks.
The staff are so happy and helpful. Would definitely stay again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kirsty W

I’m thrilled to see that you had such a blockbuster hit of a vacation the first time around, you decided to make a sequel! Thanks for returning to walk the red carpet with us again. It’s wonderful knowing that our Cast Members we as helpful as ever in setting the scene for this trip. I can see that you’re the type for action-packed days in the Parks, so I hope you had all the thrills you were seeking! We’d be excited to have you back again for another stay – why not make it a trilogy?

Holly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

room was ok nothing special- I has my kindle stolen from my room, my fault did not put in in the safe( safe was hard to lock),they left the cover,just took the kindle. Also my grandson tablet was taken- that however was put in the suitcase between clothes, they had to search to find it, very disapponting, I did tell the front desk and she said "so sorry" soooo lesson learned, do not trust anyone, will never return again

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I'm very sorry to hear about the troubles experienced during your recent stay at Disney's All-Star Movies Resort.

We want to make sure that this is being addressed by the appropriate teams. Please check for a Private Message for further details.

Don

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very inexpensive but the surroundings are generally clean. The room is just standard but our days were not spent in the hotel we just needed a clean bed to sleep. The pools were clean. It is a great place for a value vacation.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple