“Best hotel gym in the world!”

Hyatt Regency Orlando
Ranked #32 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I travel so much I am pretty much an authority on hotel gyms...This was the best ever. I am sorry I missed some of their group fitness classes, since they weren't publicized in the room. However, there was more cardio equipment and every sort of exercise ball made by man...in addition to the standard free weights and machines. Heck, I would return for this...Plus the ducks.

3  Thank GeorgiBG
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2012

Dear natsgg:

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Peabody Orlando. I am very pleased you enjoyed our fitness center as much as I do. I appreciate your feedback on our services and look forward to seeing you again.

Director of Rooms, The Peabody Orlando

Write a ReviewReviews (6,010)

Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

Love this hotel, very nice and clean. The pool is great and family friendly and even has a water slide. The rooms are amazing and there even us a built in tv in the bathroom, so my son wanted to take baths and watch cartoons while washing up. THe duck march at 5pm everyday was very neat and diffrent the kids loved watching this. We will never stay at a diffrent hotel ever in orlando.

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear SarasotaGreatest:

I am honored to read that you will never stay at a different hotel when in Orlando, thank you for your patronage and review of The Peabody Orlando! I look forward to your hosting your next getaway and hope you have signed up for our Florida resident notifications. To add to your son’s Peabody experiences, perhaps he would be interested in assisting the Duckmaster in his duties? Simply contact us for possible Honorary Duck Master opportunities when planning your return visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Came to Peabody for a work conference and was wowed! Lobby and guest rooms were up to date and clean. More upscale than most in Orlando. Room prices reasonable too. Never saw the famed ducks. But, not disappointed. Only complaint was that on site food was expensive...I went through many, many $3 bottles of water. But, most upscale hotels are like this...just didn't expect it in Orlando.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2012

This hotel was absolutely beautiful with amazing service and amenities. The bed and pillows were my most favorite, though! It's very unusual for me to sleep well in hotels and I slept like a baby for the whole week!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
MarshallKelberman, Director of Rooms at Hyatt Regency Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Dear racergirl67:

Thank you, I appreciate your review of The Peabody Orlando and very pleased to know how much you enjoyed your sleep experience along with our ‘amazing service’. I hope you race back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for a 3 day conference and was very satisfied with the quality of the rooms and service. This was a pleasant surprise as normally "conference" hotels can let themselves down on service levels - but not this one! It makes a great base for business and leisure stays with elegant public areas, superb pool area and good choice of on-site restaurant facilities - the Charcoal Grill is a must and of course don't forget to see the famous Peabody Duck Parade, a delight to see for all ages!

• Stayed: September 2012

Dear CJMarbella:

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Providing quality service is a high priority for each member of The Peabody Orlando so I appreciate hearing that their service levels impressed you. I am very proud of our dedicated team of hospitality professionals and look forward to the opportunity to service your again when you are in our area.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

I was at The Peabody Orlando on business from September 11-14, 2012. It's a very impressive hotel and the service is excellent. The hotel is upscale in the common areas as well as the rooms. I requested a balcony with my room and I was given a room with a HUGE terrace. The air quality was excellent with great linens. The restaurants were great with very good food. The scallops at Napa were to die for. The only drawback was the very poor unreliable wireless internet in the room. I had to go downstairs to pick up a signal more than once. I would definitely return for business or pleasure. The TV in the bathroom mirror was a nice touch too...lol

Dear NERVOUS_10:
I am very pleased to know that you would return to The Peabody Orlando for business or pleasure, I look forward to the opportunity to see you again. Thank you for your review and feedback on our services. We continue to monitor improvements to our wifi service to ensure our standards are met and feel confident that this connection will be improved during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

The hotel is enormous and impressive. My room was spacious and nicely climate controlled. Restaurants served delicious food and service throughout my experience was solid and professional. In my room however there was a lack of attention to detail in bathroom cleaning-the mat wasn't clean, and the fixtures were grimy.

If I noticed these as soon as I checked in I would have changed rooms, however it was too late to bother doing that as I was only there one night. That said, I'd stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank AlanaAPN