The Peabody Orlando is a massive property in a very convenient Orlando location. Close to the theme parks and right in the middle of the International Drive entertainment area, the hotel is also in close proximity to the convention center. We stayed for three days in the hotel (new tower) with family and had a very pleasant overall experience. The rooms are very well appointed and fairly large with great views of the pool and Disney parks in the distance. We found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable. Very nice common areas. Kids loved the pool and water slide. The duck march was a fun experience as well.
Only downslide (not a huge concern) was the restaurant and room service experience. We had slow service in the diner one morning, as our meal arrived one plate at a time over the course of twenty minutes. Waitress was aware of the situation and apologized, but it felt a bit like eating in shifts over the course of an hour. Our room service order the following evening took thirty minutes more than anticipated, but the food was very good. We did receive a credit for a couple of the items due to the tardiness, and a manager called to apologize. Overall though, the hotel service was very friendly and accomodating.
One last item to mention, may not be a big deal to some folks. If you're looking for an intimate, cozy place to stay in Orlando I'd recommend looking elsewhere. This property is very large with lots of hustle and bustle.
We'll definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Orlando offers the quintessential location for both business and leisure travelers. Make yourself at home in your spacious guestroom, adventure through Orlando, or lounge at the pool between meetings. Here, you’ll find that productivity and relaxation are constants during your time in Orlando. What Makes a Seamless Stay: Spacious rooms: 1,639 guestrooms including 192 suites, with view and club level spaces available Meetings made easier: 315,000 sq ft of flexible, indoor and outdoor meeting space with 14 unique venues and a dedicated staff Location on International Drive: Situated across the street from the Orange County Convention Center, and moments away from dining, shopping, and entertainment Eclectic dining: Seven on-site restaurants, serving coastal Floridian fare, poolside snacks and cocktails, rustic Italian food and steaks, and much more Plenty of places to relax: Three tropical-inspired pools, a luxurious spa and salon, and a 24-hour gym with studio spaces and fitness classes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Florida