We got a great deal on the Peabody hotel staying there in August 2013, it is a big hotel but dont let that put you off. We had a car and used the self parking which we found to be fine but we were in the part of the hotel nearest the car parking garage so this wasnt too much of a walk for us and they do also run a shuttle service but its really not that far.
The best bit of the hotel is the pool, the slide is a cool bonus and i found the pool area to be such a pleasant relaxing area to lounge around in the afternoon sun. If you wish they will bring drinks and food to you by the pool so you dont even have to move!
The WIFI is a bit limited and we found that we didnt get a great reception in our room, but i think that was due to where we were situated as in other parts of the hotel it was fine.
I love the duck soaps they leave in your room and the TV in the mirror in the bathroom and the huge bed reminds you that this is a 4/5 star hotel.
Its a shame because i heard that the hotel had been bought and would be rebranded, it really should stay as the elegant Peabody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Resort Close to All the Fun & Adventure! Hyatt Regency Orlando is an iconic hotel located in the heart of everything Orlando, Florida has to offer: theme parks, shopping, dining, nightlife and so much more. We've got something for everyone from two sparkling pools, a waterside & waterfall, a full-service spa & salon, 24-hour StayFit Gym, 7 dining & lounge options, and a customer service driven team awaiting your arrival. What Makes a Seamless Stay: • AAA Four Diamond Accommodations: 1,641 guestrooms and suites, with upgrades including view and club level rooms • Resort Pools: Complete with waterslide, waterfall, splash pad, separate kiddie pool area and cabanas available for rent • Location on International Drive: Guests receive two daily I-Ride Trolley tickets to nearby I-Drive locations including Pointe Orlando, I-Drive 360, SeaWorld and Aquatica. • Enjoy Orlando Attractions: We are minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, Walt Disney World Resort and SeaWorld. • Vibrant Dining: Choose from five Full- Service Dining outlets, two bars, a grab & go and 24 hr. room service. Our pools, spa and sunshine are calling your name. Book with us today to make memories that will last a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Orlando Hotel Orlando
- The Peabody Hotel Orlando
- Peabody Orlando
- Peabody Hotel Orlando Fl
- Hyatt Regency Orlando Florida