Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive
Ranked #251 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
North Miami Beach, Florida
“Services”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Cleaniness was not as it use to be under Marriott management as well as complete service in rooms such as enough towels, shampoo, soap, conditioner every day. We had ask over and over for more of them each day even though they know we were 6 people in the room. Also, buffet breakfast is a lower quality and variety than before when managed by Marriott . In addition, we saw several mice running in the property from garbage deposits; this situation never happened before and we have been going with our club (group reservation) for more than 6 years to this hotel. The curtains of the room are broken, the carpet is so dirty and the bathtub hardware so difficult to manipulate due to overused.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Orlando
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very disappointed
Dirty rooms - dirty bathroom. Stayed previously when under residence inn by Marriott

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Carleton, Michigan
Reviewed 19 June 2014

My daughter & I booked a trip to Orlando back in June of 2012. We arrived at our 1st hotel that was not Hawthorne. We went up to our room & realized we were not staying their. It was dirty, creepy & looked liked it belonged in a movie where someone would be murdered. So we started walking down the sidewalks rolling our suitcase, we were hot & hungry. Thinking what hotel do we pick. Well someone from up above sent me to Hawthorne. I walked in & the Clerk said "Are you checking in". I responded by saying "I hope so", we just came from the hotel around the corner called Comfort Inn. Before I could get the words out of my mouth the Clerk new already why I was not staying there. He said "I am sorry". He gave me a key & said go check out the room & if you like it- It will cost you this amount & he gave me a great deal. We went & looked & thought we were in heaven, It was a SUITE. Gorgeous room, really clean & great employees. We really felt like we were at home. I want to thank Hawthornes for being so generous. There was no way we would have stayed at the other hotel. Hawthornes saved the day for a mother & her daughter being alone in Orlando.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Comfort Inn International
#119 of 336 in Orlando
Florida Center
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Orlando

Been to Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive

Property: Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive
Address: 7975 Canada Ave, Orlando, FL 32819-9346 (Formerly Residence Inn Orlando International Drive)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #251 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Orlando International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Residence Inn Orlando International Drive Hotel Orlando