Watch which room you choose. I chose the standard room based on the photos posted online. It looked charming, unique and like a cool place to stay. What I got was an old 1 bedroom apartment with filthy, old carpet, crummy walls, tilted TV, smelly and old worn out furniture. Not antiques like the photos showed.
I understand a difference in standard and premium but again, what I had to stay in was in now way like the photos online for the "standard" room.
Outside was very nice between the houses, and I guess the other real houses most likely have the cool rooms with hardwood floors, nice antique furniture and charm. I was in a building not a house, made of cinder block. I was kept awake for a while from the room above me.
Breakfast was so-so.
Clerk was dreaming of another job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An award winning Historic Inn located in the heart of downtown Orlando. A short walk to the Amway Arena, Church St, Lake Eola, and Thornton Park. 4 Unique buildings comprise the crown jewel of Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtyard At Lake Lucerne Hotel Orlando
- Courtyard Orlando
- Orlando Courtyard
- The Courtyard At Lake Lucerne Orlando, Florida