Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
US$386
US$287
US$266
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
US$526
US$449
US$531
US$415
Agoda.com
1,813 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdowntown disneyan older hotelfamily suiteolive gardendisney worldpoolside barconvenience storegreat poolmini fridgeorlando areagift shopfree shuttle
Reviewed 17 December 2012

This hotel is in a desperately need of an update, the lobby of the hotel is antiquated and it is really not well furnished. My room was big, but the floor carpet is dirty and tired. The bed sheet has some stains and there were some stains on the wall. The bathroom was clean, but the hot water takes several minutes to get hot. One night there was no hot water at all (not acceptable). There is a daily resort fee of $9.95 and parking is $10.00 a night. There are plenty of hotels around this area that do not charge any of these fees. I was refunded the resort fee as a result of the inconveniences experienced. Definitively I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank elector
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2012

Hello elector,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Sheraton LBVR. It’s disappointing to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I have addressed your comments with our Director of Housekeeping so that we can take corrective action within the department. Our goal is to make every guest experience an enjoyable one and I'm sorry that we did not deliver on this standard. In the future, please do not hesitate to contact me so that we can make your next stay with us a great experience!

t — 407.550.1012

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This hotel is dirty, rodent infested and lack hospitality experience and only worth 2 star at most. My husband and I had a horrible time staying here. We stayed at the hotel for 7 nights from Dec.5-12. Everyday we left the room clean and returned every night to a urine smelling bathroom. House keeping was using dirty rags to clean our room and cross contaminating in the process. Our room was located on the 6th floor with a small balcony facing the pool, to our surprise the balcony had many rodent droppings. My conclusion, there were rodents in the room and were most likely living inside the AC, in which they can move in and out onto the balcony. Lastly, we never received basic ammenties such as soap, shampoo and shower gel. We had to call front desk on a daily basis to get them. We were not asking for extras but as needed. We checked into a room with no soap whatsoever and had to call for it. Next day shampoo was not replenished and we had to call again. Following day, no shower gel and then the next day we only had one towel for a double occupancy room. Finally we got really frustrated and we contacted general and housekeeping management but both didn't have much to say. They just tried to diffuse the situation by cleaning our room properly for "one" day, the day we complained by using a clean rag for the bathroom, cleaning the rodent droppings and left three pieces of each amenities. Guess they didn't get it or cared we didn't want extra but as needed. Management never contacted us back after that. This hotel is a subpar hotel that cuts corner left and right on the expense of their guests. It's dirty and rodent infested. Management and staff needs more training on what true hospitality is.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Julie S

Dear Julie S,
Thank you for your recent contribution to Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your comments and I would like to take this opportunity to reply. First and foremost, I want to apologize that we failed to live up to your expectations. Service and cleanliness are vital to the success of our hotel and we will certainly review your comments for corrective action. However, I do want to clarify some things that you had mentioned in your review. For precautionary purposes, we did have a pest control company inspect your room and they found NO evidence of rodents as you mentioned in your post. If you would like to talk about this matter in more detail, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to connecting with you in the near future!
t — 407.550.1012

Reviewed 13 December 2012

We stayed for 2 nights; hotel was clean and decor inviting. I chose this hotel as it was a "Good Neighbor" Disney hotel that had a free shuttle (included as part of the resort fees). The shuttle was easy and convenient to use for our group.

Hotel staff were helpful and assisted with reservation questions easily (daily resort fee changed after I booked the hotel; they honored the original rate). We enjoyed the pool area and bar as well as the great spa services.

Our room was a little odd (bathroom door opened into light switch); this may be left over from the older rooms getting renovated. The room our friends had didn't have this problem (might want to ask for a pool side room!) The beds are fantastic (and what you expect from a Sheraton!).

Would also recommend asking if the hotel is hosting a large group (i.e. cheer competition) as groups of this size can occupy the majority of the hotel and be loud. The rooms surround the pool area and rooms are not sound proof.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool side room unless there is large group/conference.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Hello Salterella26,

Thank you for the positive review on Tripadvisor! We're glad that you had a delightful experience at our resort. We truly appreciate the constructive and positive feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Happy Holidays!

Assistant GM

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I recently stayed at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort for a cheer competition. My children liked it and I really enjoyed my stay there too. The hotel décor was very nice. The food was good at the restaurant inside and at the pool side grill. Pools were clean and spacious and the open fire off to the side of the bar was a nice touch at night time for the guests to gather around. The servers at Zest were very, very nice. The desk associates were also very nice but not all of them were overly friendly. They were very business like and I think that in the hospitality business they need to be more personable. But they were very efficient. The rooms were very clean and very comfortable. Slept great! Everything I needed was in the room. The store in the hotel was overpriced although I could easily cross the street to the convenience store to get what I needed. Disney and other attractions were so close to this hotel and they offered a free shuttle to Disney which was fantastic. Many restaurants and gift shops in the area within walking distance. I do have a few suggestions for the hotel management. Access to the inside of the hotel was too easy. I believe there is a place to swipe your key to get in some doors but you didn't have to use it. Especially at 12:30 at night I was able to easily get through the gate to the pool area and into the hotel through a door there without using a key. This made me a bit nervous because my children and many other children are walking around in the hotel, in the game room and at the pool. Security needs to be tighter. And a suggestion for the concierge desk - please put a ledge around their desk for guests to place their purse, coffee, etc. while talking to the reps there. It was inconvenient trying to talk to them, dig in my wallet, or whatever else I needed to do and hold everything in my hands at the same time.
Overall, I loved my stay there and will be back with my family.

Room Tip: Room was great but I didn't get poolside which I would prefer next time I go there. I had a standard room with 2 beds, dresser, nice sized desk, refrigerator, etc. There were only three of us. Next time I would also consider a suite because my husband will be with me and the kids and I would want the suite with a separate bedroom and bunks in the living room area.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Greetings JerseyShore2012!

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton LBVR. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando! As for your comments on the front office and the concierge stand, we will certainly address these items with our teams for corrective action. We truly appreciate your feedback and we hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday!

Assistant GM

Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Cashed in a few nights on SPG. Definitely coming back. Rooms were clean and spacious, pool area was happening, and location to Disney was great. They must have remodeled recently because lobby and certain areas looked newly refreshed. This is a cat 2 hotel so for 3k points per night you can't go wrong.

• Stayed: December 2012
4  Thank Ryan B
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Hello Rboesen1,

Thank you for the awesome review on Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your great comments especially from a loyal and seasoned SPG member. Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again in the near future!