Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,791 results
All reviewspool areaspg pointsspg memberbunk bedsfire pitdowntown disneyan older hotelfamily suiteolive gardendisney worldpoolside barconvenience storegreat poolmini fridgeorlando areagift shopfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I decided to go a day early for a lunch with an Imagineer reservation we had at the Brown Derby Restaurant at Disney's Hollywood Studios. We looked online but could not get a reservation at a Disney Resort due to a Marathon Race scheduled and the annual Mickey Mouse Halloween nights. We found an offsite hotel near Lake Buena Vista at the Sheraton. After a two-hour drive from St. Augustine through Orlando, we arrive around 3:00pm and immediately were able to check in to an upgraded room thanks to the Desk Clerk recognizing that it was our 45th Wedding Anniversary we were celebrating. Nice room with King size bed and what appeared to be all new room refurbishment. I would give this hotel five stars, but it appears to be a remodeled hotel with the hallways and elevator not yet refreshed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Hello Harry O,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton LBVR. We're so glad that you chose to celebrate your 45th anniversary with us and that our team exceeded your expectations. We truly appreciate the great comments and we hope to have you celebrate your anniversary with us for years to come!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel has a lot of nice features. The pool, lobby and restaurant are updated and comfortable. The room seems nice by first look as well but there are absolutely no sound barrier in the walls! At night we heard the TV from the neighboring room and in the morning we were woken up by the individuals in both rooms getting ready. It wasn't like this noise could be blamed on these rooms being occupied by loud families either, they were just couples! My husband and I were finally taking a weekend away from our kids so not being able to sleep in because we were hearing every conversation in the adjacent rooms killed our opinion of this "resort." Just because things on the exterior are pretty and they offer a few activities does not necessarily mean the hotel deserves four stars! On another note, the hotel staff were very nice :-)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello FSachon,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort .I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences you had with the noise at our property however I am pleased that our team did an excellent job in meeting your needs. We appreciate the valuable input that you have provided us to improve our overall resort.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We just stayed at this property for two nights. Check in was very efficient and friendly. Lobby has a nice modern feel. Upon arriving to our room, there was a HORRIBLE smell of finger nail polish remover in the room. We called the front desk and were immediately given another room right next to the one we had so we did not have to relocate all of our belongings a vast distance. The new keys were delivered to us within 10 minutes and the new room was great. We had a junior sweet and were VERY pleased with the room. A lot of space for a family of six. It was very clean - and a special shout out to the housekeeping crew who cleaned our room the following day. I truly don't think I have ever returned to any hotel to find my room looking so nice - the definitely did more than make the beds and replace the towels! I felt almost like we were checking in to a new room, yet our things were already inside, I was super impressed! Also, another shout out to Luis the security manager. A family that we were travelling with in another room had a key issue. After calling from our room to report their key was not working, Luis personally came to our room within 5 minutes of the call. He allowed access to our friends room but before leaving, insisted on seeing their identification to make sure that our friends indeed were the people who belonged in the room. He told us he would have new keys brought to us - my friend asked how long that would take as the rest of our families were already at the pool and he told us to go ahead and join them at the pool and that he would personally find us at the pool and deliver the new keys to my friend. In my opinion, that is above and beyond. We did decline his kind offer and said we would wait for the keys, and he had new keys brought up to us in under 5 minutes. Every time I called the front desk to inquire about this or that, I was always adressed by my last name - even if I had not given my last name. Again, just goes to show that the staff has been trained in excellent customer service. We did not eat at any of the resturants on sight, but did enjoy the pool bar. Our kids loved the pool and as a parent, I loved that the two pools were located in the same area - unlike some resorts who have mulitiple pools in different locations which can sometimes cause a family divide amongest children! The pool situation allows parents to set up camp and the kids to enjoy all that is to offer. The only slight negative was that the AC in the bedroom part of the unit was really loud at night cutting on and off. We would definitely stay here again without any hesitation!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Acebab,

Thank you for the great comments on your most recent stay with us. We're so pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us and that our housekeeping staff made such a positive impression on you during your stay. We truly appreciate your great review and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed here a night after a 3 day cruise. Since we are gold SPG members they allowed us to check in early which was a plus because it was a beautiful day to relax by the pools. Our family really enjoyed the suite with the bunk beds because each kid had their own space to sleep. The great service continued even after our stay because we left something in our room and Joe from lost and found continued to play phone tag with me until he was successfully able to send me our lost item. Overall, great value and great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2013
Gil R, Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Hello leahhop24,

Thank you for your recent review on the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. It’s great to hear that Liz exceeded your expectations during your stay with us. She is one of our superstars at the resort and we routinely receive great comments from guests on her personality and great customer service. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Got to the hotel and on day one we were greeted by Liz Garcia at the front desk. We were blown away by her amazing demeanor and willingness to help. Liz knew it was my wife's birthday and gave us a few gifts to last through out our stay.

The rest of the staff has been warm and strive for cleanliness. It's about 4 miles from the Disney World gates so not too far from where you're going. Nice to know where you're staying is also a great destination.

John and Zuly Ramos

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Jram305,

Thank you for the wonderful review on the Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort. We're so pleased that you had a positive stay with us and that our team welcomed you with open arms. It’s also great to hear that our housekeeping team exceeded your expectations. We made some great changes in this department and we are definitely seeing the benefits. We truly appreciate the great comments and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Orlando!