“Average Sheraton but great if you are traveling with a family!”

Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort
Ranked #204 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Average Sheraton but great if you are traveling with a family!

The pool and water area is great for a family. For a solo traveler or couples I would not recommend. This is a great family hotel!

The room was average. Your typical Sheraton. The outside of the hotel needs to be refurbished or needs to be uplifted.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank nychellzkitchen
GMLBV, General Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear mychellzkitchen,

Thank you for staying with us and your recent Trip Advisor posting. I appreciate your comments both positive and constructive. I will certainly share you comments with the team and we will utilize to improve.

If ever your travels take you back to Orlando we would love to be of service to you again.

Mark Politte

Write a ReviewReviews (1,706)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

For 4 days that we stayed at this hotel Danny was taking great care of me and my family. He is very polite, genuine and we truly enjoyed spending time at the pool because of his attentive service. Thank you Danny

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank clear_water_2014
GMLBV, General Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear clear_water_2014,

I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and decided to post it on Trip Advisor. I will certainly share you comments with Danny and the rest of his team members. I am blessed to work with a lot of wonderful people at the resort.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were recommended by a friend to stay at this resort, we have travelled many times to Orlando, and this time we really enjoyed everything. The staff at this resort is amazingly friendly, from top to bottom, very impressed. The beds in the rooms are very comfortable, very comparable with more upscale resorts. We had the honor in meeting the GM Mark, and we must say that we now understand why the staff is so well trained and friendly. We would highly recommend this resort to our friends, for reasons already known to you, but additionally, for the location of the resort. We felt safe at any time when reaching the resort, even when parking away from room. Please, do consider your next trip to Orlando in staying at this resort, you will not be disappointed.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear CliftonWong,

I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and decided to post it on Trip Advisor. I appreciate your kind words and really enjoyed meeting your family.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Spent 2 nights,while attending a conference here. 2 nights too long. Room was not ready even after 4 pm and check in was at 3pm. Finally after waiting for them to call me at 4:45 I went over to the desk to see what was up. Room still not ready so they "upgraded me to a suite". Building 4 was old and worn , and they said undergoing renovations. I took a very old elevator to the 5th floor. Room had a funky odor, but the outside hallway to the room was littered with dirty dishes , glasses,and rubbish. A feminine hygiene device was about 10 ft from my door the whole duration of my stay. A/C in front part of room was poor, the one in the bedroom was better.
returned to my room around 11 that night, sheets on both beds were stained, I informed the front desk to change both beds the next morning., which was done.
Food was ok by the pool and during the lunch meeting.On my last night after getting back to the hotel the elevator was not working and had to hike up 5 floors , it was working when I left early the next morning. As a Starwoods member I was very disappointed. One of my colleagues in another building had no hot water during his stay.
there are nicer newer properties in Orlando. I was happy when I left to go home.

Room Tip: Upper floor, pool is very noisy at night.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jeff G

Dear Jeff G,

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate staff members and we will utilize to improve. I can assure you that this is not the norm of our service.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I wasn't expecting much from this newly renovated Sheraton. However, what a great value!! My daughter and I decided to stop for a quick Disney World trip on our way down to south Florida. From the second we pulled up to check-in, I was so pleased with the friendly staff. They were very accommodating when it started to pour down rain, and it was time for us to park our car. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was a nice size overlooking the pool. My 11 yr old daughter was very excited about the pool's water-slide. The staff at the pool was excellent! The pool Captain, Danny, and also Jose, were extremely helpful in making sure we were comfortable with warm towels, etc…incredible service you just don't find every day! Whoever does the hiring should really be commended! Although off Disney property, it's so close to everything. I will definitely stay there again for a quick visit. Nothing too fancy, but very enjoyable!!

Room Tip: We were in bldg 2 on the 4th floor overlooking the pool area. Great location!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathy B

Dear Kathy B,

I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and decided to post it on Trip Advisor. I will certainly share your comments with Danny and Jose and the rest of their team. I am sure that will even motivate them further. I am blessed to work with a lot of great people.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

This was such an amazing experience! My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton in Lake Buena Vusta for our Honey moon, and it was simply amazing, from the beginning we were treated like royalty, we were greeted by the front desk assistant, her name was Kenzo Rutang, she made our stay so magical, my wife and I felt we were in another country! The atmosphere of the hotel is so soothing and relaxing that it was hard to believe we were 20minutes away from home! The food was simply amazing, the hotel has 2 amazing pools! Everyone from the staff to the front desk is very helpful and friendly, my wife and I were more thank happy that we stayed there! We even went as far as enrolling into their SPG members club. We will definitely go back there, as we're planing another getaway! I have already recommended this hotel to friends and family! 5/5 Stars!

Room Tip: you definitely want to get a pool side view! This was GREAT!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alberto R
GMLBV, General Manager at Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Alberto R,

I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and decided to post it on Trip Advisor. Also, thank for mentioning Kenzo. She has quickly turned into one of the resort's superstar.

We would love to be of service to you again.

Respectully,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Siefgried F,

I am so glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay and decided to post it on Trip Advisor. Thank you for your kind words.

We would love to be of service to you again.

Respectully,