“Quick healthy bite!”

Green Day Cafe
Ranked #2,070 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Eco-friendly fast food restaurant that is dedicated to providing a healthy alternative to traditional fast food.
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Running to a meeting, need a quick bite!
Delicious, fast and with a smile!
Guilt free and healthy.

Only request, build more Green Day Cafe's!

Reviewed 11 July 2012

I love eating healthy and if I lived in Orlando I would visit often. Great service and food quality - organic, natural and good price. Try it!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Great food at an attractive price. Great concept for a restaurant.

Reviewed 9 March 2012

My first experience at a health food restaurant.

The staff were excellent, gave me time to read over the menu, and explained a lot of things that I didn't understand.

Ordered rice and beans with mushroom and brie sauce. Yes, it was fast, and truly delicious.

The dining area is spacious and spotlessly clean. I'd recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 2 October 2009

I get to Green Day Cafe as often as I can (breakfast, lunch & dinner). I enjoy taking friends/family for their 1st time. This is healthy food that tastes great. Sometimes I even go through the drive-thru and order two meals at a time, so I can enjoy another meal later on............ LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!