“My visit to Disney World in September 2006”
Review of World of Disney

World of Disney
Ranked #1 of 126 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: "World Of Disney Store, in Disney Springs, is the largest Disney character store in Walt Disney World Resort-and on Earth!
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My son in America invited me over there together with my brother ' both then in our mid seventies. We immediately thought that it was just a place for children to go to. However, we spent a few days there and were totally amazed and very pleasantly surprised. It was a holiday we will never forget and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Monty210
Write a ReviewReviews (4,663)

Reviewed 27 August 2013

We were there in Nov 12 & we're going back Nov 13.......For Disney fans this is a Must Do.....You'll buy everything & more available from any of the parks shops here. & no wasting of your Park days shopping...more time for the rides....wonderful dining too ....Try booking T Rex for an out of this world adventure.....

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I could stay in this place for hours shopping for my husband, sons, friends, etc. but I went in here twice in search of a women's tank top and couldn't find anything decent. The women's section is divided into 3 parts: half of it is unisex, a third is pajamas and whatever's left is women's apparel. In contrast there was a nice section dedicated for men's apparel. Disney missed the mark on this one.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This store is huge and can be over crowded at times. However the selection of Disney merchandise is outstanding! I prefer to buy my souvenirs here instead of the theme parks. The staff is always friendly and extremely helpful!

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We have been to Downtown Disney (World of Disney Sore) many times in the past. Don't know how many of you have walked into the store looking for a toy or an item your family member insist to buy before you leave Disney. I have and learned some times the item has sold out.

No worries, the Cast Members at the information desk will help you find the item if it is available at any of the Disney Resorts or Disney Stores. I have been lucky so many times in the past to have assistance in finding items not available at the World of Disney and have been 100% successful with the help of the cast Members at the information desk.

2  Thank mhbh