“Things I wish I knew beforehand”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sloindown
Stephenville, Canada
“Things I wish I knew beforehand”
Reviewed 15 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Let me first of all say that the property and complex are great.A delightful place to spend a family vacation.The following observations are meant only as a heads-up for future guests.THINGS TO BRING:
1.Laundry Detergent-you are asked to wash two loads of bedding but no detergent is provided.
2.Toilet Tissue- one roll is provided per bathroom, then you are on your own
3.Dishwasher Tabs- none provided
4.Trash bags- one is provided then you are on your own.
5.Propane Tank- Bar-B-Q is there but no propane???
6.Pillows- home has the flattest pillows this traveler has ever encountered
The Expedia listing shows a pool(heated). This may lead one to think that the pool is heated by something other then the air around it.NOT SO! If you want the heating system turned on you have to pay extra and arrange through the management company. These folks screen all their calls.....you cannot speak to a person,just leave a message and wait for a call back. On vacation in Orlando...who is going to sit around and wait for a tel call? We never did get to speak to these people.
The facilities at the Clubhouse are superb and their pool is fantastic. Visit by all means but be aware of the shortcomings so you can be prepared.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 Feb 2018
Hi All,

I would like to provide more information of the follow item:
.Propane Tank- Bar-B-Q is there but no propane???
BBQ is not provide for the house, the BBQ there is for owner use only.

.Pillows- home has the flattest pillows this traveler has ever encountered.
Already send message to management company to change.

- pool heating cost extra $35 per night due to high electricity bill, guest need to request and paid for it. also pool take 2 days to heat up, if you stay short term, it may not be fit your stay.

Regards!

Tim
Delores T
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Nice family friendly home and community. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. Close to everything.

LakeishaS...
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My family and I recently spent Thanksgiving at this lovely home. Everything was beautiful, the home is in great shape and we had plenty of room. The only downside was getting there late and the gate code that was provided was not accurate. The security guard who was working that night was not very helpful. We were at the property two separate times and she would not allow us access until her superior pulled up on the last time. He advised that he would let us in and we could get parking passes the next day which at that time would provide us with a gate code. That was the only downside to the trip. Other than that everything was perfect.

Management Response
29 Nov 2017
I am sorry for the problem, recently, they change the gate code and do not notify the owner. I just got the new access code for gate.
OMcFadden
Sumter, South Carolina
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

At first I was a little apprehensive because I was not able to do any sort of early check-in or late check-out even though I was willing to pay extra. We had family and friends arriving before 4 p.m. and they had no place to stay until check-in. They opted to get suites at another location instead of waiting until 4 which put a damper on the first part of the trip as we all wanted to stay together. Once we arrived at the home none of the exterior lights were on so it was a little difficult to find. That being said once we enter it was absolutely beautiful the home was decorated beautifully with brown and cream accents all over the place which I loved. The pictures on the website definitely does not do this home justice it is gorgeous. There was more than enough room for everyone to feel comfortable. There were a few changes I would have made, the pool did not work so we could not use it the entire time we were there and there was no maintenance throughout the weekend. Also, the couch upstairs needed replacing badly and there were a few stains on the walls. But other than that we enjoyed the house immensely and we do plan to return for future visits. We also plan on telling our family and friends about the awesome time we had at Paradise Palms in Kissimmee Florida.

nbuckner2...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Nice”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

It was nice and as advertised. Wifi is a bit unreliable, but otherwise everything was great. Trash disposal is more convenient than most places. Great location for Disney and shopping.

Passenger...
“Perfect fit”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Just what we needed. We had 9 people including 2 children ages 7 and 3. Everyone was comfortable. The house is well appointed and spacious. The location near the theme parks is perfect. The gated community provides extra security.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Leah C
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Such a beautiful home and the community is even better! Such a family friendly environment that is perfect for children of all ages! I wish I never had to leave!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing