“Outstanding Vacation Home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lmfrmarti...
Newport News, Virginia
“Outstanding Vacation Home.”
Reviewed 24 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

This was my very first experience renting a vacation home. This home was clean and spacious. I truly enjoyed my visit to Florida. The house was exactly like the pictures. We enjoyed the pool and was able to relax after sight seeing and visiting Disney. The only issues were small wear and and tear issue like no wand on the vertical blind leading to the pool and a missing smoke detector in one of the rooms; otherwise love the vacation home and will recommended it to others.

10 Jan 2018
Thank you for your positive review. We try to maintain wear and tear as much as possible. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
jbadiam
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Outstanding! !”
Reviewed 17 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

The house was absolutely amazing looked exactly like the pictures online. This house was fully equipped with everything we needed. My family and I stayed a total of 7 days, while there we visited the community center and used the gym facility which was fully equipped. Too bad our visit was in December, it was a little too cold to use the pool. But the owner did inform me it could be heated for a fee. Grocery and fast food is only 7-8 minutes from the house. Most attractions are only 20 to 25 minutes from the house. The owner is very accommodating and convenient to contact. However with all the good stuff my only complaint is the mattress on the king size beds and the mattress in one of the rooms that has a bunk bed was awful. Very uncomfortable and squeaky. I spoke with the owner and he assured me it would be taken care of.
Also the security staff were very friendly and alert. We would definitely go back.

3 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for your review and feedback. We are about to change the king bed matters so when you visit next time it will be much more comfortable. I have requested my management company to change that matters. Look forward to seeing you in future.
Sherry M
Orlando, Florida
“Family Vaca 2017”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Rough start due to AC issues but overall house was great Very spacious for a large family. Really enjoyed our time in Florida

Dear Sherry
Its good to know that you had a lovely time. We maintain all our equipment regularly but at times breakdowns are inevitable. We always make sure to fix any issues on the same day or following day. We have backup fans in all of our rooms. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Mary Anne...
“Great Family Vacation !!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved this spacious house. The heated pool was worth the extra money. Very close to Disney and Animal Kingdom.

Dear Mary
Thank you very much for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Elon S
“What a place!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We have a large family so this was an ideal place for us to stay. With all the bedrooms, bathrooms, pool, game room, and sitting areas, it was a great quiet place to relax after a long day of having fun. For the cost, this beats staying in a hotel. Thank you so much for sharing your house. When we do come back to Fl, I will definitely try to book your place again.

21 Nov 2017
Dear Elon
I am glad that you had a great time in our villa. Thank you very much for your review.. I will be pleased to welcome you again whenever you travel to FL. Look forward to seeing you again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The best house I've ever rented!”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I don't even know where to start! This house was just exceptional! The cleanliness, the size of the house, the pool, the awesome intercoms throughout the house, the safety alarm on the sliding door to the pool, was all just fabulous!

Chinnappan is a great owner, as he responds to emails very quick, and is always so polite.

Distance- about 25 minutes, max, from all the theme parks. Grocery store, gas stations, and food options about 7 minutes away.

We have already started recommending this rental to everyone, and will definitely be back next year.

I wouldn't change a thing about the house!

Thank you for making our vacation the best ever Chinnappan!

24 Oct 2017
Thank you very much for your time to review our property. You are also one of our excellent guest. Thank you for fixing our pool fence during the storm damage. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
wrays2014
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Villa”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Amazing Villa, we decorated, very spacious, great pool. Would Love to come back.
The only minor issues were, the playstation had no controllers, and we couldn't get any of the hair dryers to work, not sure if we did something wrong. Might be an idea to put a bit more information in the guest folder.

i.e How to turn on the Pool jacuzzi and exactly what you press for turining on and off the alarm as we had to press and extra button besides the code.

minor gripes, but a great villa and the service was great

Your age range 35-49
16 Sep 2017
Dear Chris
Thank you for your review. I am happy to know you liked our villa. I am sorry for the small snags. We have 5 hair dryers (3 fixed and two spare on the cupboards) I don't know why they didn't work. I am sorry for the small inconvenience I asked our property manager to rectify any issues also put more instructions near the switches. Thank you for the suggestion. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a lovely weekend.
Chinnappan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing