I used my points to book this place because there was no availability closer to Disney,its location is really poor for any of the parks, and is in a rundown area of Orlando,lots of the buildings on the main street are boarded up or closed
,the reception area nice and clean , the two ladies on reception did not have name tags on them so i don't know there names, did not greet me as a IHG member, no free water was offered,(not that i care, but i stay in holiday inns most weeks) and that is a nice touch,
anyway , the room was a king on the 3rd floor, fairly nice room but stains on the carpet in the hallway and in the room, the chair had a tear in it, air conditioner very noisy, there was a microwave and a fridge in the room both worked good,
however the room generally was not very clean, the staff were very indifferant to the hotel guests i never heard them say to any guest in the three days we were there good morning or any greeting , the only staff member that did a great job was Karen in the dining room, who filled up the breakfast items very quickly and was very helpfull to the hordes of people in the dining room ,the other strange thing is the ice and soda mahines or only on every other floor
considering the hotel is not very old it generally is in poor state , needs cleaning properly top to bottom and all the staff need retraining,i would not stay there again , there are much better Holiday inns and other hotels around Orlando for the same price .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the brand new Holiday Inn Express & Suites located in Orlando/Ocoee, Florida, just 15 minutes from beautiful downtown Orlando. Conveniently located for both business and leisure travelers, our beautiful 104-room property is centrally located to some of the world's most famous family attractions such as: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Wet 'n Wild. Start your day with our Express Start breakfast or work out in our state-of-the-art fitness center. We provide a complimentary business center and meeting space for your social/business events. For our valued guests with allergies, our hotel is a non-smoking and pet-free hotel. Also, the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Orlando/Ocoee is within short drives to several state-of-the-art medical institutions and Florida's largest public college, theUniversity of Central Florida. Central Florida Fairgrounds is also located close by.We are within walking distance to several area restaurants, including: Logan's Road House, Chuck E Cheese's, Ale House, Red Lobster, Chili's and Olive Garden Beautiful Starke Lake, located in Ocoee is close by for boating activities, such as fishing, tubing, water skiing, and jet skiing riding. On the shore of the lake are picnic areas and a dock for fishing. Let the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Orlando/Ocoee be 'your home away from home.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Orlando-Ocoee East
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando-Ocoee East Florida