Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive
Ranked #115 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Richmond, Virginia
“Great Place To Stay”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We chose this hotel after our original location turned out to be a disaster (dirty, not what was promised, basically a dump).This hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly and the location was great. We purchased our theme park tickets on-site which made things really easy. Also, the hotel has a great pool and parking is free. It's a good value for the money. I would stay here again and recommend it to friends.

Room Tip: We went with friends and they were able to give us rooms right next to each other. The best value wa...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear AllieApp,

Thank you for taking time to share your review! I am so sorry to hear that your trip to Orlando began with an unpleasant experience. Fortunately, I am also happy to see that our property and staff exceeded your expectations. I hope that when you find yourself in Orlando again, you will come back to see us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Me & my family had the pleasure of staying at this hotel this past weekend for my birthday & I was very satisfied. Check in was quick and very friendly & the front desk clerk was very welcoming & gave great customer service & we checked in around 8 PM. The hotel is located in a great spot off International & it's in good walking distance of many things if that's what you choose to do. We stayed on the 6th. floor & our room was very clean and very spacious. The room was very comfy & me & my family were very comfortable & I would stay here again. The only downfall that I had that there weren't a lot of good channels & the daughter didn't like that, but thank God we weren't in the room too much for her to complain about that. Thanks for a great stay at a great hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank KLoveLoveMe
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
DearKloveMe,

Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay! I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed yourself and that you had a nice Birthday. I appreciate your comments regarding our channel selection. If you could be so kind as to provide suggestions for additional channels that we should add to our selection, we will gladly consider offering additional options for our guests to enjoy. I hope that you will come back to see us on your next trip to Orlando!
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. We have been here over the summer and it was great. Super big pool. They offer shutlle buses to Disney world. Close to Outlets and Downtown Disney. We had a great time. !!

Room Tip: Close to parking lot
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Zuzanna K
Dear Bodyclinicdayspa,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your comments about the Holiday Express and Suites. I am so very happy to see that our swimming pool, Jacuzzi and surrounding areas were to your liking. I see that you are located in Canada, but I do hope that when you are traveling to Orlando for some fun and sun, you will come back to see us again soon!
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed here on our first night in USA as an easy option to reach from Orlando airport. It took about 30 minutes and was straightforward.
Modern hotel, just off IDrive close to bars, restaurants and attractions with lots of free parking. Feels like a business hotel with some holidaymakers as well. Good size clean room, with noisy aircon which we needed to turn off. Perfect for what we wanted and a decent breakfast next morning. Free wifi, free computer/printer access, and free coffee 24/7.
We enjoyed our stay so much that when we returned to Orlando we booked in again for 2 more nights. This time we had chance to relax by the pool and jacuzzi.
Would we stay here again, clearly we did.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 6th floor away from the lift.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so very much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Orlando- International Drive during your visit to Orlando. We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with us. I am so very glad to see that we surpassed your expectations and that you came back to visit us a second time as well! We appreciate your feedback and we hope that you will come back to visit us again on your next trip to Orlando!
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. Continental breakfast wasn't flashy but was consistently good. Concierge service is non existent but reception staff were at least friendly and approachable. I would recommend this to families and professionals on a budget who don't need much in terms of service from the front desk.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Jim T,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent review of the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Orlando. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I would also be interested to know about suggestions that we can take to improve our breakfast offering. Keep in mind, we are required to follow Holiday Inn Express breakfast standards; however we are always able to share with corporate office about what our guests are looking for. Thanks again for sharing your opinion, and we hope to see you again when you are in Orlando!
WORCESTER
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Everyone was pleasant. We did find that during evening hours the hallways were loud but mainly families. The morning breakfast is so conveninient - I enjoyed the ambiance. Location is perfect! I was able to enjoy "old town" for the firs time.

ammenties and commodities were average. AC is loud! Mattress are not quite that comfortable.

overall - easy

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Hello Sharon O,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I apologize for the fact that you were not able to relax as much as you were hoping to due to the noise. I appreciate your feedback on this and other parts of your stay so that we can focus on how these things can be managed in order to provide a more tranquil and satisfying stay for everyone. Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
Colchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

This is a very good hotel in a central location,close to the attractions and Restaurants of International Drive. The hotel is quite new, and the rooms are comfortable and reasonably large. There is a very good free breakfast buffet served daily in the hotel lobby.
Wi-Fi Internet is also provided free of charge.
I stayed here last year and I felt the quality of service, and value for money had not diminished at all this year, however, my room was not cleaned until late afternoon, and on occasion I just told them not to bother, as I wanted to rest and didn't want the disturbance of someone being in the room at the same time as I was.
In general this is a good Hotel, and I would recommend it highly.
One slight problem is that for those who have not been there before, the Hotel is set back from the road, and is therefore not so easy to find. I would recommend that if you want to stay there, make sure you print out its location before you arrive in Orlando.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Paul H
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Paul H,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Orlando International Drive. I appreciate your patronage to our property. Thank you for sharing your feedback about our housekeeping services. I will most definitely bring this point to our staff to ensure that we get these details straightened out. I hope that on your next visit to Orlando you will come visit us again!