Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive
US$227
US$276
US$258
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
1,005 results
All reviewsinternational drivehi expresspancake machineuniversal studiosfree breakfastyogurtthe breakfast areahotel is locatedfree shuttleclean hotelnice sizesofa bedfridge and microwaveconvention centerbeds were comfortableminute drivemagic kingdom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

While the location is on International Drive, the hotel is hidden behind a small strip shopping center and a closed building. The hotel itself is very nice. The rooms are clean and well furnished. The staff was very friendly. There are several good restaurants within walking distance.

Room Tip: If you are on a business trip, ask for a room at the end of the hallways. The theme park tourist crowd will be going up and down the halls early and very late at night.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank cowbulls
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My family and I stayed here for four nights in May 2014. Hotel is in a great spot on international drive very close to Universal. Breakfast was included and included a good selection of cereals, yogurts, eggs, pancakes, breads, juice. Room very clean and beds comfortable. Most staff were friendly and polite, in particular Christian at the front desk. Wifi was a bit hit and miss unfortunately and had a problem with noise in the corridors on one night. Also A/C in the room was noisy. But overall we were very happy and would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank NL2017A
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Hello AudreyN10,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your review of our property. I am so very glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate you bringing the noise of your AC to our attention, so that we can focus more on this area to ensure it does not continue to be a consistent issue for guests.

I hope that when you find yourself in the Orlando area again, you will come back to visit us again!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is squeaky clean and the bed is very comfortable. It serves a daily hot breakfast with tons of healthy variety. Above all, I think this hotels location in the heart of international drive is what lures me to this hotel. You are right in the middle of action and only one mile from the universal studios.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Dumptruck_11
Reviewed 21 May 2014

my sister and I stayed here for a week the end of mar. 2014.It was absolutely perfect. the staff were so helpful and polite. breakfast amazing. great location for hopping on the I-trolley and seeing the sights. I would definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 429Cottagegirl
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had an episode with the fire alarm being set off at 7am because of a meeting at the meeting room.
The wi-fi is free but never worked well.
Breakfast is too simple and they don't have enough room to accommodate everyone.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south suffer with the lights from the waterpark billboard at night.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank DiegoCogo
Mary_Bonomo, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Orlando - International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear DiegoCogo,

Thank you so very much for taking time to share your review of the hotel. I do apologize that you and your family were inconvenienced on the day when our meeting room group set off the fire alarm. I completely empathize with the confusion and nervousness you must have felt when you heard the alarm bells ringing that morning. Please keep in mind that since that incident we have changed our meeting room contracts to prohibit use any type of substance or equipment that risks setting off the fire alarms.

I am also sorry to see that you were not happy with our breakfast options. This is most surprising as our brand recently launched a new, even more varied number of breakfast foods to the menu to ensure that we offer something for everyone. If you have a suggestion for something to be added, we are always willing to share requests from our guests to the corporate offices.

Wireless internet is something that we all heavily rely upon these days. I am so sorry to hear that you were not able to completely enjoy ours during your stay. We do have a 24-hour technical support team designated to assist with connectivity and other Internet related issues. I do hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to redeem ourselves and our Internet when you are in Orlando.