“TERRIBLE” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #309 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“TERRIBLE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2010

I dont know what everyone else experienced here, but the ONLY thing that kept my gf and I from leaving this hotel was that we were only staying 2 nights then leaving to NC. When I arrived to check in the girls at the front didnt even acknowledge I was there and when they finally decided to check me in their personality and attitude sucked. When we finally got up to the room I was horrified! First off... the bathroom had long black hairs on the floor, in the tub, and on the tiolet seat!!! There was an uncomfortable amount of dust on the headboard of the bed. It was nice to have the mini fridge and microwave, but they didnt look like they had been cleaned very well at all! There was a sticky stain on the table next to the window and after checking the sheets and seeing stains, I was thankful I was smart enough to (sadly) bring my own bed stuff! Honestly, I felt it was better to be prepared. So yeah, maybe we should have left, but after being on the road for 2 weeks by that time, we were at our tiredest and stuck with it....

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank lctheawesome
susan1058, Manager at Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall, responded to this review, 20 October 2011
Thank you for your time to write a review. But I think you may have posted it on the wrong property.
At the time you say you stayed with us we did not have any females working at the front desk and no microwaves in our rooms. We are sorry that wherever it was that you had stayed you did not have a happy time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Polish first
Also consider these accommodations in or near Orlando
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn Maingate
#52 of 153 in Kissimmee
Heart of I-Drive
#290 of 335 in Orlando

Been to Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall

Property: Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall
Address: 6119 S Orange Blossom Trl, Orlando, FL 32809-4609 (Formerly Sleep Well Inn)
Region: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Orlando
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #309 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall 2*
An Orlando hotel near the Florida Mall and Orlando International Airport. Easily accessible from I-4, the Florida Turnpike, on Orange Blossom Trail US Hwy 441. With the perfect location for both vacationing families and business travelers, The Rodeway Inn is conveniently located just six miles from the Orlando International Airport. Located less than two miles from Florida's Turnpike, there are more than 20 restaurants within a one mile radius of the hotel. This Orlando, FL hotel is minutes from popular family attractions like Walt Disney World amusement park, SeaWorld Orlando marine adventure park, Wet 'n Wild water park, Universal Studios Florida theme park, and Amway Arena - formerly known as the Orlando Arena or TD Waterhouse Centre, home of the Orlando Magic basketball team - 6 miles away. The Orange County Convention Center - 5 miles and several shopping centers and outlet Malls are also nearby - Florida Mall only 1 mile. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Rodeway Inn near Florida Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Near Florida Mall Hotel Orlando