I have traveled a lot to Orlando during right season and this time was special. My wife and I went to celebrate my birthday weekend which was awesome. The hotel has everything and the staff are really great. The only thing that makes me tired was the distance between the parking lot on east tower to the lobby. I paid for the self parking instead valet which save me $10 a day. They told me that due the numerous people on hotel the valet would take certain time to bring the car. Anyways, walking was not bad because the ambience was so nice. The hotel is located very close to I-4, which is a better way to get you desired point faster. If you are looking for comfort, clean, and unforgettable please to be you have to pick this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Already one of the nation's most impressive hotels, Orlando World Center Marriott features the ultimate in comfort and style, just minutes from the city's hottest attractions, entertainment and dining options. And now, with refreshed suites, an all-new pool area, three water slides, a reconcepted on-site restaurant and more, our world gets better every day. Recently completed renovations include new Suites, surround yourself with the comfort of island-like tranquility whether resting up after your event or catching up on some work. Starbucks(R) has been redesigned and expanded to resemble those found on neighborhood street corners across the country and features additional seating for networking. The Falls Pool has offers a refreshing new pool experience featuring an expanded pool deck and function lawn for poolside events. Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen opened January 2013, a rustic-style venue aimed at showcasing fresh and authentic family-style Italian cuisine with local farm inspiration. Experience the new Falls Pool Bar & Grill offering refreshing beverages and casual dining, a renovated game room with interactive games and a Kid's Zero Entry Pool and water playground with fountains, bubblers, water mushrooms, in-ground spray jets, water cannons and lily pads. Finally, slide into summer with a new slide tower featuring two, 200-foot winding water slides and one, 90-foot speed water slide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Orlando World Center Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Orlando World Center Resort And Convention Center
- Marriott Orlando World Center Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Marriott
- Orlando World Center Marriott Florida