The rooms are warm & inviting and clean. The pool is very large and has plenty of space to lounge around and enjoy a good book. The hotel staff smiled the entire time I was there and they displayed excellent customer service.
If you are looking for a quiet meal you have to go to the Marcelo's Restaurant and order the Flintestone entree, OMG! The name speaks for itself. The steak is a MAMMOTH and the sweet potatoes are delectable. The staff was great and displayed excellent customer service from the time I walked in until the time I left. The chef that night was Delilah and I had to speak to her, because that was the BEST steak I ever had and everything was cooked to perfection the FIRST TIME.
One thing that stands out about the hotel was there Sky Deck which displays update information about arriving and departing flights. This was the first time i experience seeing this.
Keep up! The great job Florida Hotel and Conference Center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection Orlando