6,330 results
All reviewscrickets bargreat hotelthe hotel staffbusiness tripexcellent stayenjoyed my stayfood courtclose to the airportorlando areaeasy accessinternational drivegymfloridaconvenienceaccommodationsbellmanvalet
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel was good and the stay was nice. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful, multiple good places to eat nearby. This was my 5 stay there in the last 3years and I would stay there again for my... Hotel was good and the stay was nice. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful, multiple good places to eat nearby.

Thanks for all your good service .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baldur M
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel was very good and I enjoyed my short stay. I was impressed with the rooms and the surroundings. The staff was kind and helpful. This was my first time at The Florida Hotel, I will come again in the not to distance future. I love how you can come out of the hotel and walk into the Mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christine B
Reviewed 25 November 2013

As a frequent hotel guest, it feels like home from home. From the valet team right upto the hotel management team the friendliness of all the staff is second to none, all involved are very welcoming and humble I always enjoy my stay at the Florida mall hotel..You have everything at your finger tips, first class gym lovely restaurants and a lovely bar where there is always someone to talk too. Also for you shoppers the Florida mall it's self.. Keep up the good work

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staff was extremely personable and helpful from the time we got out of our car. Really enjoyed the restaurant happy hour and service again was excellent! Highly recommend to anyone!
Rooms were very clean and bathroom excellent.
Soooo convenient to be within short walking distance to shopping!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was my second stay there in the last 2 years and I would stay there again for my next work trip!

Would be good to have a rewards program for those that do not stay 4 times a year though!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business