6,387 results
All reviews crickets bar great hotel the hotel staff business trip excellent stay enjoyed my stay food court close to the airport orlando area convenient location easy access international drive gym florida convenience accommodations bellman
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel was lovely and the service was excellent.
The room was spacious and well appointed. It could have used new carpet as there was a section repaired and was a bit unsightly. I had challenges getting on the internet on my droid cell; phone and tech support was not familiar with DROIDS and could not help me.
Overall it was a very good stay.
I would go back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Florida Hotel is an excellent choice hotel. Very clean and the bed were and pillows were very comfortable for sleeping. Parking was great and the mall was conveniently right there for my shopping needs. The Internet had strong service and room service made sure you had what was needed to be replaced. Really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GoPlaces266952
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Everything on your doorstep. Really handy for all attractions. Rooms always clean and staff always helpful. Within the Florida mall and great selection of places to eat and drink. Would always recommend to friends and family. A great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Katherine B
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel was good and the stay was nice. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful, multiple good places to eat nearby. This was my 5 stay there in the last 3years and I would stay there again for my... Hotel was good and the stay was nice. Rooms were clean, staff was helpful, multiple good places to eat nearby.

Thanks for all your good service .

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Baldur M
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Hotel was very good and I enjoyed my short stay. I was impressed with the rooms and the surroundings. The staff was kind and helpful. This was my first time at The Florida Hotel, I will come again in the not to distance future. I love how you can come out of the hotel and walk into the Mall.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends