6,386 results
All reviews crickets bar great hotel the hotel staff business trip excellent stay enjoyed my stay food court close to the airport orlando area convenient location easy access international drive gym florida convenience accommodations bellman
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have stayed in this hotel numerous times. I have never had a bad experience. Front desk personnel are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I love being able to shop, then go right into the hotel. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This was a very nice place to stay. From the time we arrived, when Clim meet us at the car to the time we left all the staff made us feel welcome, like we were family. The only down side was that the pillows were very soft and the door to the bathroom had a squeak so every time you went of in the door was very irrating. Fantastic place to shop, don't even need to move the car. The mall is right there. Over 360 shops, it was heaven .

Room Tip: We stayed on the ninth floor near the elevator and it was very quiet. So it was nice for us since we didn't have to walk that far.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Englanddiana
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The staff is helpful, very clean hotel, convenient located close to everything and connected to the florida mall. Although the rooms are big and confortable, the pillows and bed aren't the best and by 11:30 housekeeper was ringing the door complaining about late check out, which is 12:00.
However, i would stay there again in the future. It was a good experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Alair F
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We have stayed here three times now, which says it all really. We never return to anywhere where everything was not up to standard. The staff here are helpfull, the rooms clean and the location at the mall and close to the airport first rate. It is good value for money too.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2013

First I did enjoy my stay there.

There are 2 issues.
1. I always had key trouble where it would not allow me to enter my room.
Other then that it was very pleasant.

2. I was part of the Sunburst Convention and i was saddened to learn that security would not allow our Convention to be video taped by Fox. This is a big part of our exposure!
Greg Thompson (our founder) worked extremely hard to have all this arranged ahead of time so we could continue to grow.
Not only was this imbarrasing to him, but I'm sure he felt as though he let us all down of no fault of his own!
I would appreciate a letter of apology to Greg Thompson.
With Christmas upon us that would have also been great advertising for your mall as well.

We will be back next year, i only hope things work better.
Sincerely
Dave Karl Biehl
Room 927
November 20th thru 24th

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David B
Hotelier32819, Director of Customer Relations at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear David B,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review following your recent stay. I am pleased to see that overall, you enjoyed your stay with us despite the trouble with the room keys. The door lock, item #1, was reprogrammed and is now functioning correctly – my apologies for any frustration this may have caused.

The mentioned matter, item #2 will be handled separately. However, on behalf of my entire team please accept apologies for any inconvenience in this regard. We truly enjoyed hosting the event and heard great feedback from many of the attendees. Your business is very valuable to us and of utmost importance is your entire satisfaction. I look forward to welcoming you back for next year’s event!

Annie Barrett