The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Hotel accommodations were great. My bed sleep good, shower felt good, and staff members were great. I definitely recommend this hotel. I give it four stars. Orlando Mall however is over rated. Very pricey and definitely a tourist attraction. Overall I would most definitely stay agian.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Sharonda W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (763)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

The weather was gray and rainy the entire time I was in Orlando, however the hotel was wonderful. From check in to check out, I received excellent service. Staff were warm and cheerful - unlike the weather! I had great service at Starbucks, the Grab-N-Go, Marcelo's, front desk staff and my room was clean and in good shape. Thank you!

Orlando, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We had rain and rather cold weather and it was really perfect to come back to the warm and cosy room in Florida hotel. Maybe you appreciate it at the most under those circumstances but we would be glad to choose this hotel in 'real' summer also!

Best regards

Karin Forsberg
from a snowy Sweden

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Land O Lakes, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My family and I have been going to that hotel for 5 years for the Citrus and Perfect Pageant being hosted there and its always been excellent service, food, and the staff is excellent. The pillows are a little uncomfortable but that is our only complaint.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Niki A
East Grinstead
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I love the way this hotel put groups of people together so that the corridors are not noisy at different times. My group need to rest and depart at the same time so there is minimal disturbance in the corridor. LOvely breakfast and good value with the choice of continental or full.

well done

Hampton, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I enjoy this hotel for business travel due to the location. I work long days and have access to the mall food court without having to drive around to get food. The staff are every friendly, The hotel food itself is very expensive. The walls are very thin and other people staying in the hotel would have lengthy conversations late at night outside their rooms which was a nuisance for me trying to sleep. Other than that, I would come back. The Star Buck in the hotel isn't that great, they totally messed up my order nut I had already checked out and left before I realized it.

Bunnell, United States
Reviewed 4 February 2014

There was small black hairs (7) in the bathtub upon my arrival which indicates to me the cleaning service didn't clean the tub after who was there before me checked out. There was also areas of the bathroom floor that could have been cleaner.

The room was average, but the refrigerator was not very cold, and the room had an OLD feeling, and for the price this was dissapointing. I probably would not return for pleasure only business.

The length of time standing in line to check in/out was unreasonable.

1 Thank Kimberle W
Hotelier32819, Director of Customer Relations at The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Kimberle W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. On behalf of my entire team please accept apologies for the mentioned housekeeping shortfalls. We regret that your experience was not reflective of our usual high standard. Your feedback was singled out for a retraining exercise with our housekeeping team. Of all the services in our hotel, cleanliness ranks the highest, as it should. We are gravely disappointed when a shortfall slips through the checkpoints. During the time of visit, we had the privilege to cater to a significant number of valuable guests and at times even with all “hands on deck” the process was not as speedy as it could have been. I regret any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks for your business and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Direct communications to recover the confidence of our valuable guest is established.

Annie Barrett