The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
Florida
“Location and Style!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was our second visit here. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Didn't use the pool this time but we did have breakfast downstairs. Staff was very helpful at front desk and the restaurant. Breakfast was delicious! Room was clean and I'm very picky on hotel stays. I actually left my sheets at home for this trip... That speaks volumes! Oh and connected to a mega mall?! I would readily return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank karen V

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (745)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last ten years. The rooms are great , The staff are great and the service is excellent.
My job takes me around the work and I stay in a lot of hotels .
I can't fault this hotel at all .

Room Tip: I have stayed in a lot of rooms and they are all fabulous
1 Thank Monty34South
Orlando, USA
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have to say that this hotel is in the best location possible in Florida for shopping. Also just a short ride away from the parks. The hotel itself boasts excellent staff and some great dining. Crickets bar has happy hour everyday which intact lasts most of the day. Cheap food and drinks. The rooms are basic but what more do you need in a room other than a bed and a shower. Always have a great stay here.

stansbury park
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We spent the wk on the beach at longboat keys but wanted to stay close to airport for our last night. I spotted this hotel as we were leaving the airport our first day and saw the shopping around it so we booked it. I didn't know it was connected to the mall tho until we checked in. Our room was in the corner and overlooked the pool on the 2nd floor.Very clean. Need room key to enter elevator. Starbucks in the lobby but also had a restaurant that wasn't much more than Starbucks cost. We had to be at airport at noon but I had time to go shop a couple hrs while hubby could relax in room. It was about 5 miles from airport. Would def stay here again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MimiandPapaMc
Goiania, GO
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Simply the best hotel I ever have been before. First: good and excel assistance, Second: the facility is just incredible: confort and acessibility. In the mall! Employees always focused to solve any problem. I suggested!

Room Tip: Across the pool!
2 Thank Marlon B
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I truly cannot say anything negative about my stay. The employees I came in contact with were friendly and courteous. The rooms were very clean and amenities excellent.The location of the hotel is excellent and the adjacent Florida Mall is outstanding. I enjoyed having the on site food court and other restaurants in close proximity. I have stayed on many properties in Orlando and the surrounding area and I am convinced this property is absolutely the best.

San Diego, California
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Was in Orlando for a week and choice to stay here for two of the days since I knew it was by a main mall but to my surprise it was right in the middle of the mall, Awesome feature to have for sure!, The hotel seems a bit older but the décor was nice overall. The staff is friendly and the service in general above average. Great hotel overall. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Orlando Resort
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Villas of Grand Cypress
#1 of 337 in Orlando
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,390 reviews

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!