“Business and pleasure”

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was my third time staying here, so I knew what to expect: the fastest and friendliest check-in,a great room, and a host of great amenities. Although I was here on business, my wife and grandson enjoyed the huge pool, and the mall (which can be entered from the hotel lobby). The meeting facilities are very nice, with a good sound system, and very good catering staff. The hotel staff is wonderful. You will not be disappointed if you choose the Florida Hotel and Conference Center

Room Tip: Don't be concerned if your room is near the elevators. There is a nice glassed in buffer area th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great staff and accommodations! Especially the Housekeeping staff! The wife and I planned a last minute trip to Orlando and when we arrived at the Florida Hotel it was everything we expected! We recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Orlando!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent hotel with superb staff; great pool and fitness room. There is a mini refrigerator in each room, iron, ironing board, coffee maker etc. For those who like to shop, you walk out of the lobby and into Florida mall with many stores. Starbucks is in the lobby of the hotel. I stayed from July 4th to July 7th.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Hotel very clean and conveniently located next to the mall if you wish to go shopping. There are also several stores such as Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Ross's and many more that are within a short walking distance. The rooms are spacious and love the mini fridge and daily bottles of water. Tried the Crickets restaurant had the salmon it was delicious and the service great.
Easy bus ride for $2.00 to the outlet stores. No problem with check-in and out.
Stayed for 3 days and enjoyed the service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank CanadaNurse
Reviewed 3 July 2014

You will not miss if you choose this Hotel, clean, attached to the mall, king bed!!!!! Sofa bed, wifi, plenty of restaurants, parking and near everything in Orlando.
The only issue i had was that I had to leave early since I was there for business and my business was complete earlier than expected.
Huge tv, bed was super comfy and enough pillows for 6 people. Rooms were surprisingly quiet, little to none outside noise which made for a pleasant night of sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Drummeter
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I had to leave early unexpected due to a family medical emergency and the staff checked me out and called for a cab immediately! This helped me make it to the airport very quickly. It also helped make my unforeseen circumstance stress-free. This is the type of service that was greatly appreciated! Thank you!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thrisa B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed on a quick trip to Orlando when in FL on business.

Great place, I booked a room on the 'VIP Floor" (How VIP it is I don't know?) and although the check-in was slow, access to the hotel was great and the valet service was well worth it (I'll get to this)

The actual room was great, I was opposite the lifts and couldn't hear them at all. The bed was really comfortable, the lounge and TV area was spacious with a great view over Orlando. Although the bathroom was a bit tried it was still very clean and usable.

The place is close to everything, all walking distance. If not, its very close to drive and get an even bigger selection.

The valet guys were excellent. I left something in the car and needed it really urgently. The guys grabbed the keys, RAN down to where the car was (about 250-300m) and drove it back. When I got my stuff, they took the car back, I tipped them and off I went back to my room. When I picked the car up for dinner, I realised I didn't have any cash. Being Australian I felt really bad yet they assured me that it was ok, it was all part of the service.

LOVED this place, I can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dusky007
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Hotel & Suites
#19 of 341 in Orlando
Caribe Royale Orlando
#84 of 341 in Orlando
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!