“Great Service, Great Hotel!”

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here for a conference. Found the service to be top-notch, rooms clean and quiet. Its very convenient to the mall and other shopping in the area. Check out before 8 am and you get a free cup of starbucks. Just a comment.....if you are over 6-feet tall, your feet will dangle off the end of the bed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (5,919)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center "experience" is simply wonderful. The outside beauty of the fountain & the flowers just invites you into an even more beautiful inside. The customer service that you receive is A+++ If you have any questions or concerns they are right there to help. Also, if you complete the comment card and mention even a minor issue you will receive a personal email response from a member of management. I simply mentioned that I had to have my room key recoded & that it had been taken care of immediately & I received an email in less than 24 hours. I love the focus on the overall customer experience.
The rooms are gorgeous and very comfortable. Valet service is available for $20, and they go above and beyond. They weighed my suitcase for me before I left for the airport. All you have to do is ask.
There is a nice pool & work out fitness area. They also have a business center if you need a computer. Free wifi is available in the rooms.
There is a parking area closed off only for hotel guests which you can access with your room key. Very easy to use & it is so nice to have guaranteed parking when the mall is busy.
The hotel has both restaurant & bar areas and my own personal favorite: STARBUCKS!
I also ordered room service one evening and my food was delicious! I also received a follow up call after the food was delivered asking if everything was ok or if I needed anything else.
Last but not least, you are attached to the Florida Mall and although it can be rather crowded most of the time, I find it is nice to go downstairs and walk through the mall at leisure after a long day at work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My family stayed at the hotel for The Creatour event. The staff endlessly catered us. They even provided a wheel chair for one of my girls. Their business center was the perfect place for me to work through the night. I had numerous deadlines to meet and the staff helped me meet or exceed my goals. Thank You!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

we arrived at the hotel and had a warm welcome from the doorman who took us to the reception. Easy check in, nice & quiet rooms, good pool to cool down and a fitness area - much better than the average - we had a good time in the bar with perfect service people - liked it and after a good night sleep we had the best breakfast for a long time. You must see "George" and have one of his omelets.
After that we had a few hours in the mall and than we left. Very good quality for that price.

Room Tip: they are all very good, as far as I learned it
Reviewed 29 July 2014

When visiting Orlando, I normally stay at a Disney Resort due to Disney's focus on customer service. I was more than pleased with the Florida Hotel & Conference Center. The guest check-in was easy and the staff was very nice. The valet was wonderful ($20.00 per night). Thought this was a bit much as I was a guest at the hotel. There is free parking however throughout the hotel. Due to having 2 teens and luggage, I chose to valet the first day. The room was comfortable and clean, the beds very comfortable. The pool area was very nice and close to the lobby and elevators. There is a nice bar, restaurant (did not eat at the restaurant so I can not comment) and there is a Starbuck's as well as a convenience store for those items you absolutely need. The hotel has a corridor straight into the Florida Mall which was nice on those days were you just want to walk around, all the stores; JCPenney's, Macy's, MAC, etc. The only thing lacking was that the hotel provided no rooms with a balcony which I prefer due to being an early riser and liking my coffee outdoors in the morning. There is a smoking area, only one: it's out the front on the hotel in a patio area that has chairs and tables. All in all I would rate this hotel an 8.

Room Tip: The rooms close to the elevators (which was were I was) where a bit noisy. Choose a room away from t...
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Nice place for People who likes to shop.
It is very alive.
It is clean and nice.
Sweet and helpful service.
But parking is exspensive.
20 in the Day and 20 over Night.
There is a lot Of People comming in and out all Day.
And it is noisy, so If you dont like noisy/ alive. This is not THE place to stay.
It is NOT noisy in THE Night.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

What a great hotel. Would recommend to anyone, especially those who intend to shop. I stayed here as part of the NASCAR weekend at Daytona in July and would come back any time. The hotel has really nice, clean rooms. The staff are extremely polite and make you feel welcome.
Free bottles of water in the room each day which was really useful, needed these as it was so warm outside.

Having a restaurant and a bar on premises makes getting a meal or just a snack and a drink real easy either way.
Great breakfast buffet, if a little pricey but if you want a cheaper option there is a Starbucks right next door that opens at 6am every morning and does nice quick things for breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo