I loved every aspect of this hotel. The rooms very comfortable and very clean. I walked around in white socks and they stayed clean. The hotel was also well sound proofed. I didn't hear banging door and blaring t.v.s like you do in a lot of hotels. The staff was really helpful and very pleasant. We ate at Crickets (loved the happy hour) 2 for 1 drinks and appetizers 6 to 9 I think it was. It was great for the breakfast buffet also with the omelets cooked to order with a smile. Oh 1 more thing. The hot tub was nice and big and the pool was crystal clear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection Orlando