“Beautiful Hotel - Excellent Service”

The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #12 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 15 March 2010

This is a beautiful hotel. I was most impressed, however with the staff. They were extremely courteous and friendly. I had my wallet stolen at the airport, although I had no idea at the time where it was stolen, and the staff did everthing they could to help me. Also, I was just beginning training to be certified as an online instructor on the same day I arrived for a business conference, and I needed to spend hours, rather than fifteen minutes, on the hotel computers, and somehow the manager arranged for me to do that for two nights in a row. I was very appreciative.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (5,920)

Reviewed 12 March 2010

I thought the location was great. I like the connection to the mall.

Reviewed 12 March 2010

This hotel offered a very nice room at an attractive price. The service we received was second to none. All of the staff members went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant. Being adjacent to the mall was a benefit.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business

great hotel, outdoor pool ,with a huge mall,3 miles from the airportl

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimi179
Reviewed 12 March 2010

The Florida Hotel was agreat place to take our teenage volleyball players for a local tournament. Attached to the Florida Mall, it was attractive and very clean. The prices were reasonable for Orlando and access to and from the hotel is very good. There is no charge for parking or internet access. We have returned 3 years consecutively because of the positive experience we had.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Had business meetings in Orlando and waited until I got there to find a good price hotel (budget).

Drove past the soulless motels and hotels and saw the Florida Hotel above the Florida Mall.

Got a great price, a really good room, good facilities, excellent service. Thought it might be a tourist hotel but turned out to be a good quality business hotel. Also it is attached to the Florida Mall so you have some distractions right on your doorstep. And a Starbucks in the lobby. What more do you need.

I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank TraceRegister
Reviewed 12 March 2010

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, i went especially for some R&R With my bestfriend. From the moment we entered the hotel lobby we felt welcome, Sigrid, the front desk attendant was very informative and pleasant, everyone was very attentive. The rooms are clean and spacious and rest was just awesome. The greatest thing about this hotel was; we did not have to leave the hotel if we did not want to, exit the lobby and walk right into the mall, yeah!! shop and shop, went back to the room rest and then more shopping. can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
The Point Hotel & Suites
#19 of 341 in Orlando
Caribe Royale Orlando
#85 of 341 in Orlando
Florida Center
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista

Been to The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!