This hotel was a 5 star for 99bucks. It sits right next to a really great mall too. It was nice for Mom to go shopping when Dad takes the kids for a swim. The pool was very cold ( it is November after all) and the kids loved the hot tub. They do charge an $11 resort fee. Parking was faily close so don't feel like you have to get Valet-parked. They have a business center and I was able to print boarding passes and they didn't nickle and dime me for paper! We enjoyed our stay a lot! The only slightly negative thing I could say is... We were next to the elevators and it was hard to fall asleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Nozio Netplan srl, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection Orlando