Needed 2-day lodging before embarking on Disney Cruise. Chose this hotel because of the good reviews, good location and inexpensive advertised rates. Hotel is approx. halfway between MCO and Universal Studios, our 1st destination. Rate was advertised at $119 per night. After numerous additional taxes, the nightly rate ended up being approx. $165 per night. Not knowing the allowable Florida tax rates surprised us. You will need to request additional pillows and blankets if you intend on using the sofa-sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at The Florida Mall, the Florida Hotel and Conference Center offers amenities not available at most hotels including a Starbucks in our lobby and direct mall access. Located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport, the Orange County Convention Center, and Walt Disney World Resort, we are at the center of everything there is to do in Orlando. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Hotel Orlando
- Florida Mall Hotel Orlando
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, BW Premier Collection Orlando