Have just checked out after an amazing holiday.
The hotel it's self is basic but nice there is a coffee shop that sells snacks that opens until about 11. The room was ok cleaned daily with fresh towels but the bath is small and the shower didn't work. There is a safe and a working tv.The shuttle to disney sets off at 7:30 or 12:30 and it's free and reliable. Other shuttles run to sea world universal etc but we did not use these.
The hotel is very close to universal and islands of universal and over the road from wet and wild. Walgreens is also very close and reasonable. The pool is small but heated and there is a bar but never saw it open. There is also a small games room.
I really enjoyed my stay and would stay here again. In Orlando the amount of time spent in your room is minimal so none of the hotels are all singing and dancing but this was clean and tidy and the staff are wonderful and friendly and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wifi located only in lobby and pool areas. Free shuttle to theme parks Close to several attractions and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Plaza Orlando
- Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel Florida