“it was VERY Good”

Ranked #293 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Nassau
“it was VERY Good”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

when ever my wife and i travel, she always wants the best,and the best was what i got her...The first thing she looks for in a hotel room, is to see if the furnitures are new, I know it is not our dream home I'm taking her to.....But she feels that way,and all women should feel that way...LOL...the bottom line is that she was happy..and that made me happy!!!! we'll be BACK....

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Kingston, Canada
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Stayed April 1st to 6th and I did not expect gold when I walked in, so yes, I was satisfied, I knew what I paid for, I wasn't prepared to be unreasonable and act like I paid for a $100 a night hotel. It was clean, the housekeeper came everyday, I had all my packages delivered in excellent condition and presented to me on arrival. The days at the park go by so quickly we just took a shower and nodded off to sleep, so there was no time to sniff around for every little detail to turn others off from this hotel. Next time I am in Orlando, I will definitely stay here. The money I saved booking this hotel went into extra days at the parks. Kevin at the Front Desk was awesome! Also, it is in the heart of International Drive so everything is in walking distance, the Itrolley stops just in front the KFC (which is next door) so getting around was easy. I suggest you take the itrolley and not wait for the complimentary shuttle, it's $2 per person each way (you can also buy a week or day pass). Walgreens is also next door which was great!

Room Tip: I stayed at the back, away from the pool and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Giselle C
Oshawa
Reviewed 27 April 2014

After one night and a very unsuccessful conversation with Expedia and Transat regarding an upgrade, we've packed and headed for better pastures. The bed cover smelled like fire, bathroom wasn't clean, this "hotel" is a dump. Should be a motel. The phone didn't work, beat-up mini fridge froze my juice. Upon opening the door, we were greeted with noise from two highways and a view of a back of a restaurant. The one child in our party called this establishment "the ugly hotel", as compared to the "pretty hotel" that came after.,, I won't be booking any "deals" from now on, learned the hard way.

Room Tip: don't go
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank coffee_9

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Brighton
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had this hotel booked as part of a package, as it was cheaper than booking flights and a car separatley. We had plans for some traveling to other places in Florida as well as a cruise. We have done the parks previously and didn't really have time for it this holiday.

We stayed in this hotel for maybe five nights total out of the 14 we had booked. This was perfectly ideal for our needs, and to have somewhere to store luggage while we were traveling.

The room was in quite good repair, I cannot complain. We did notice the was no tv remote on the first day, but the night time manager/porter(?) brought one to us very quickly.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AmySutton
houston,tx
Reviewed 18 April 2014

after reading mixed reviews I didn't know what to expect. Hotel out of time warp. If they invested in coffee makers and microwaves,their overhead would go down. There is a so called coffee shop that is only open for 2 hrs and most of the help is in there gossiping before they go to work. They charge you to get ice out of machine,and that's if it is even working.Very sketchy area of I drive,run down. The beds were comfortable and the blackout drapes were nice however they had no clock in the rm and I could never figure out how to turn on lights over sink. Ok for just sleeping

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank yugogirlr
Sao Bernardo Do Campo, SP
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

The bathroom was very old.. But was so tired that don't mind mind about that! No wireless in the rooms and no brackfast included. The location is great and the attendance also. For the price, it is ok but for more than 3 night it is not a good idea.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank Daniela_Rossett
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Although the price was great, the hotel was far from it. There were several issues with the room, but we were too tired to deal with it. I mean, we were only there for 2 nights anyway. : • the A/C didn't work at all, so it was kind of difficult to sleep. This was the most irritating part. • the bathroom knob fell off, but was still able to make it work. • the remote did not go with the tv.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family