came back this morning i was a bit worried about this hotel reading the reviews but our rooms were fine beds nice and clean maids in every day dident eat the breakfast there went to sizzalers fab filled you up for the day hotel not good for disney but for universal 15 mins walk or taxi for 5.00 dollers we went to the parks at night around 5.30 it was cooler and the waiting times for the rides was not as long the mexicans did take over the pool at night never saw them in the day and its only going to get worse there holidays are in a few weeks i was told pizza place over the road was good and the chinese was good was a bit expensive but order one lot will feed two i would go back and hi to everyone we meet clare dave and girls
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wifi located only in lobby and pool areas. Free shuttle to theme parks Close to several attractions and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Plaza Orlando
- Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel Florida