well, we got there friday the 13th of august @ 10am after we called about 10 pm that we were running late..We were given 2 rooms overlooking the pool area on the 3rd floor.Let me tell you i've been coming to this hotel for 3 yrs running..I mean were from The Bronx and what you read on the blogs forget it.This hotel is clean,they are courteous,and best of all a fun hotel !!..that saturday was the best night. We were at the pool relaxing,friends came over we swam together,drank from the awesome tiki bar,happy hour is the best!!Location is fantastic,it is quiet at night relaxing on the balcony fresh air..NICE!!..But anyways come enjoy whether u pay for an expensive night somewhere else all you really doing is throwing your money away,,as long as you have a clean room and turnover service,its all good!! WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wifi located only in lobby and pool areas. Free shuttle to theme parks Close to several attractions and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Continental Plaza Orlando
- Orlando Continental Plaza Hotel Florida