We have stayed at The Beach Club, The Dolphin, and The Riverside in Disney....but this last trip at The Boardwalk was our favorite! It is the best location, steps away from Epcot and a quick boat ride from Hollywood Studios. Yes, the Lobby and Halls can use a little sprucing up but everything was clean and well maintained. Our room was kept spotless by housekeeping everyday. They were wonderful! We tried the restaurants and bakery on The Boardwalk and loved them! The night entertainment was wonderful for both children and adults. Our room had a garden view which was perfect for viewing the Epcot fireworks on our balcony.
We decided our next trip to Disney would be at The Boardwalk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn Orlando, Florida