“Perfect location!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #55 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Stony Point, New York
“Perfect location!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have stayed at The Beach Club, The Dolphin, and The Riverside in Disney....but this last trip at The Boardwalk was our favorite! It is the best location, steps away from Epcot and a quick boat ride from Hollywood Studios. Yes, the Lobby and Halls can use a little sprucing up but everything was clean and well maintained. Our room was kept spotless by housekeeping everyday. They were wonderful! We tried the restaurants and bakery on The Boardwalk and loved them! The night entertainment was wonderful for both children and adults. Our room had a garden view which was perfect for viewing the Epcot fireworks on our balcony.
We decided our next trip to Disney would be at The Boardwalk!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Irene Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (435)
Enfield, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

My 2 daughters and I spent the Mother's Day weekend at Disneyworld staying at the Boardwalk Inn. The Inn is lovely. The room we shared was nicely decorated and very comfortable. There was plenty of room for the 3 of us, all adults. What we especially enjoyed was the ferry service to some of the parks and the 5 minute walk to Epcot. The services provided by the staff at the Inn made it easy to make use of the amenities.I would highly recommend the Boardwalk Inn for a luxury vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms on the parking lot side are quieter.
2 Thank Catherine M
Hamilton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

My two girls (age 9 and 6), my husband and I have stayed at this wonderful resort two times. Both times we have had an amazing trip. The villias are very roomy with a fully stocked kitchen. We have groceries delivered and eat a heathy breakfast before departing for a full day at the parks. The short boat ride to Hollywood Studios is nice. The even shorter boad ride to Epcot is even better. We sometimes walked to Epcot as it was so close they didn't mind. You do have to stop at the Dolphin and The Swan when you ride the bus to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. The girls LOVE the swimming pool and slide. If we do not go back to the parks in the evening, there is plenty of great entertainment on the Boardwalk. I'm VERY sad to hear the Boardwalk did not renew the contract of Brian Staron, an awesome magic/comic show to been seen on the Boardwalk. He was one of the highlights of our trip. Please bring him back Disney!

Quinebaug, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

The one thing that you can ALWAYS count on when staying at a Disney Resort Hotel, is that you will be treated like a king (or a mouse). I always feel like I am someone special the way all of the staff cater to every need or request. The Boardwalk Inn is no exception. The lobby was inviting, and made me feel that the Great Gatsby would be walking in at any moment. The rooms were clean, fresh, and like new. It is located within walking distance of Epcot, but has a boat just outside if you prefer to ride to the park. The Boardwalk itself is fun, with a lot to do. Our whole family enjoyed the stay...as we always do. It was a "Magical" vacation!

2 Thank John G
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Well it's a Disney hotel so it's got to be good. Definitely didn't disappoint. Rooms are nice and comfortable, but the boardwalk itself and location make this a hotel not to be missed. The street performers and shops along the boardwalk are awesome. You are easily a 5 minute walk to Epcot and 15 to Hollywood Studios. If you want convenience and awesome amenities them this is the spot for you.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Chewie688i
Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I've stayed in most of the Disneyworld deluxe properties but had not stayed here as the theme didn't really appeal to me, but I decided to stay as I was attending a conference. I ended up loving the hotel. My room was on the 5 th floor facing the lobby, but there was a terrace that you could walk onto and see the lake and the yacht and beach club. My room had plenty of storage, a separate sink and toilet area, double sinks, a desk, arm chair, and a full closet. There was a safe in the closet but it was too small to store my laptop. I had three towel animals and a Minnie bow in my room. The resort atmosphere was very relaxed, with plenty of places to stroll and sit. The Disney magical express was great, they even printed the returning boarding pass and left it on my door the last night. Check in and checkout were very efficient. At the conference center I want to give a special thanks to Luis. After my first Coke Zero drink order, every time I approached the counter he remembered what I wanted. When they were out he sent someone to get it for me and brought it to my table during the meeting. Great customer service! I was hoping there would be a form to recognize him, but didn't see one so I'm mentioning it here. All the staff were friendly, but he went the extra mile to make me feel like a valued guest.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Brookfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

First impressions are the most important, and needless to say, we were extremely impressed with the Boardwalk Inn. This trip was a mother and daughter get-away to Disney and Universal Studios. We decided on the Boardwalk Inn for its unique charm and close proximity to Epcot. We were greeted with smiles throughout our 5-night stay, and all guests appeared to be as pleased as we were. The rooms were immaculate and serviced every day, the bathroom was roomy and clean as well. The rear facing entryway had lovely and comfortable wicker furniture to sit and relax in after walking all day. The entire Boardwalk area including the walkway to shops, Epcot and the Beach Club was stunningly clean for the amount of people using the area.

Customer service was outstanding from check in to check out where they provided service to obtain your airline boarding pass and check luggage outside the hotel. This was free of charge and extremely easy. The bus arrived on time just as they did when waiting outside to go to the parks. We also had no issues with the Magical Express service to and from the airport.

The only issue we had was that the walls were a little thin at night when people were coming in late from evening activities.

My mother and I were pleased with every aspect of our stay at the Boardwalk Inn and I plan on taking my husband there the next time we travel to Orlando.

Room Tip: In the back with a view with the pool seems to be the quietest area.
2 Thank Johnna C