We enjoyed a family visit to Disney World with little kids, Mom and Dad and Grandparents. Our stay at the Disney Boardwalk was terrific. The location on the edge of Epcot and a decent walk to Disney Hollywood Studios was very convenient and with the various restaurants and services all around, it was a good lodging choice.
We especially appreciated the good efforts of Nick, the lead staff member at the Boardwalk Community Hall kid's recreation program. He was great, making sure our little kids had fun and keeping them busy with creative arts and crafts. Nick is a guest service star.
Our whole Disney World trip was terrific and we will certainly return. Boardwalk was a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel. Make a splash at Luna Park Pool and delight in a massage at the state-of-the-art fitness center. Discover carnival games, unique dining and exciting nightlife on the Coney Island-style boardwalk. Strung like saltwater taffy along the shimmering Crescent Lake, Disney's BoardWalk Inn is located within walking distance to both Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's BoardWalk Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Boardwalk Hotel Orlando
- Disney Boardwalk Hotel
- Orlando Boardwalk Inn
- Boardwalk Villa Disneyworld
- Disney Boardwalk Inn
- Disneys Boardwalk Hotel
- Disneys Boardwalk Inn Resort
- Disneys Boardwalk Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn Orlando, Florida