“Nice out of the way Disney resort, away from all the noise”

Disney's BoardWalk Inn
Ranked #71 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 28 October 2010

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and have been lucky to get one of the cottages behind the main hotel building on 2 occasions.

I had very little time in my room because I was there on business but the room was very quiet, so sleep came easily.

One complaint I have is that on one occasion there was a large bag of dirty laundry left outside my door for about 24 hours, it was removed after I complained. The other complaint I have is that I brought back some deserts on a plate and the cleaning person emptied the contents but left the dirty plate and napkin on the table outside my cottage for about 24 hours. It was removed after I complained.

There was a jacuzzi in my room that worked, well sort of. The water was shooting out of one part of it that it was not supposed to come out of. I complained about this but did not have the opportunity to see if was fixed.

I would still stay there again. I have stayed in a few Disney properties for leisure and for business and this one is my favorite.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Disney's BoardWalk Inn

Reviewed 28 October 2010

I am a HUGE Disney fan and i am always there. when i go to Disney i always stay on property and i always stay at the Boardwalk. when i checked in they told me that i have stayed there over 90 times!!! so that goes to show how much i enjoy the resort. Disneys boardwalk is just amazing. it has so much to offer. its great for adults and kids. The room are so nice and the beds are amazing. i always get a good nights sleep there. i love the pool there. it is so big and has a slide to match the pools massive size. it also has a kiddie pool for the younger swimmers, and right next to the kiddie pool is a small playground with slides for the kids, for adults they have a bar next to the pool. it also serves food. i also love the actual boardwalk. its loaded with stores and reastraunts. at night the boardwalk comes to life. it had arcade games and magicians. it also has a dance hall for those 21 and up. something else that i love about the resort is the location. you can literally walk to Epcot ( and at night you can see the fireworks from boardwalk). and if you want to go to hollywood studios then just take a short boat ride over. the Boardwalk is an amazing place with an amazing staff that make sure that you are having a magical experience.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2010

We stayed at Disney Boardwalk Inn and paid extra for the Innkeepers Club Level to ensure a great view of the lake and boardwalk as well as to be able to take advantage of the Concierge Lounge. Breakfast each day was great! Fruits, cereals, oatmeal, pastries, coffee, milk, OJ. This was our first time to stay on Disney property. The convenience of Boardwalk to Epcot and HS as well as the nice variety in restaurant choices and entertainment made was great. If you're willing to pay for a nice meal or use 2 dining credits I highly recommend trying the Yachtsman's Steakhouse. My husband is quite picky when it comes to his steak and he said it was one of the best steaks he had ever had - much better than Ruth's Chris, or similar high end steakhouses.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2010

The Boardwalk is a beautiful resort. We loved the theming, proximity to Epcot and the Boardwalk itself for the nightlife. The kids loved the slide at the pool. (No clown phobia here!)The only negative we could complain about is there is only one entrance and if your room is at the end of the hallway (like ours was), its a VERY long walk to get anywhere. I guess one bonus of being at the end of the hall is we had a room with 2 balconies. One overlooked the gardens and one overlooked the quiet pool. Overall is was a gorgeous hotel and we would stay again

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I stayed 2 nights at the Boardwalk with family. The hotel is really charming. Nice rooms. Furniture adorable. Looks like its out of Cottage Living. You get 2 queen beds plus a couch turned twin. Perfect for families. Balcony faced a courtyard but even that was a great view. Easy walk to Epcot and you take the bus to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and walk or boat to Hollywood Studios easily.

The Boardwalk area is really nice. You can relax there on a bench with a glass of wine. There is an arcade for the kids.

The pool is very nice, has a bar, slide and play area but was not as great as the Beach Club when I stayed there many years ago. (Beach Club has a lazy river and a more natural atmosphere.

Bus system was a long wait at times to get places and makes many stops to other resorts in the area, but not a big deal.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank perrystreet
Reviewed 14 October 2010

The Boardwalk puts you rigt in the middle of the action at Disney. You are close to the parks and there is a lot of enterainment right along the Boardwalk at night for you and the kids. You can walk to epcot or Hollywood Studios. There is a great pool with a waterslide that the kids loved even when it was only 50 degrees outside.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We just came back from 8 days at DisneyWorld and stayed at the Boardwalk Inn. My husband and I were both impressed and enjoyed the hotel very much. We arrived late evening so our room was ready, of course. The room was very clean, the bedding and linens were immaculate. We had a small balcony with a couple of chairs and a table overlooking the courtyard. The staff was very friendly and helpful - the concierge desk answered many of our questions over the week. No matter what we asked about, we got an answer...the staff never replied with "I don't know". There is a small lounge to get continental breakfast (eat there or to go) or cocktails (after 5:00 p.m.). The Boardwalk itselft has a few different restaurants and gift type shops. We ate 3 times at Kouzzina - Cat Cora's restaurant - (2 b-fasts and 1 dinner) and the food was very good. The only issue came when we were charged 3 table service dinners on the Disney Dining Plan when we only used 2. I went to the hotel concierge with the receipt and they immediately credited back 1 table service to our plan. There is an ESPN Club - was a fun place for a couple of beers and to watch the games. I can't really say anything negative about this hotel. The quality of the staff, service, and transportation around DisneyWorld was outstanding.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple