This is a very large hotel. Beautiful both interior and exterior. Our room view was overlooking Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk...What a beautiful and relaxing view. We were a mere 5 minute walk to Epcot.
Downside is that this resort is a bit noisy with families traveling with small families. The noise echos in the massive lobby area.
The lobby is always busy with guests making use of the comfortable seating or waiting for a table in Cape May.
The staff were friendly and helpful. Did find the mousekeeping needs to improve a bit. Transportation to the parks was not efficient as in years past.
This was our first visit to this resort and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort Orlando, Florida