We just returned Monday from a wonderful time at the WDW resort. We spent our first night in Orlando at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. While the lodge is absolutely georgeous, we were not that impressed with the hotel itself.
The next morning we moved over to the BC to begin our Disney vacation package. We had 8 day park hopper tickets, with waterpark and more option and the basic meal plan.
From the moment we arrived at the BC, we were treated so well. We arrived about 9:30 a.m. and our room was ready. I had requested a full balcony, and the request was fulfilled. Not only that but they upgraded us to a waterview room on the first floor. We had a lovely view of the lake and the Boardwalk. They are in the process of refurbishing the rooms, but haven't made it to the 1st floor yet. However, we found our room to be very clean with comfortable beds and adequate room. It was me & my daughters and we had a lot of stuff and didn't feel crowded at all. The hotel is very close to the International gate @ Epcot and Disney's Boardwalk area with lots of restaurants and entertainment close by.
the pool - Stormalong Bay is the nicest pool on Disney property. It has a sand bottom and a huge water slide in a pirate ship. My daughters are 12 and they LOVED this hotel. The pool area is so nice and clean. The kids had a blast there. We stayed at the BC 3 years ago and had a similar grand experience.
We ate at the character breakfast @ Cape May cafe - very good and at the soda shop Beaches & Cream which was also very good.
Overall, I can not say enough great things about the BC. If we ever go back, we would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort Orlando, Florida