Disney's Beach Club Resort
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$410
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$100
US$81
US$418
US$321
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
Cancelon
US$478
US$449
2,925 results
All reviewscape may cafehollywood studiosstormalong bayclub levelsandy bottomlazy riverworld showcasebeaches creamcharacter breakfastminute walk to epcotmagic kingdominternational gatewayboardwalk areathe busday bedyachtsman steakhousea short boat ride
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Just returned from 6 nights at The Beach Club with husband and young adult son. As our last few visits to Disney had been winter break trips, we had stayed at Moderate resorts vs Deluxe -- and that worked well for us (rooms are really just as comfortable.) Visiting during the May heat, however, we decided to re-visit The Beach Club and we're glad we did. The giant, beautifully landscaped pool/lazy river is absolutely worth the extra expense -- especially since my 'kids' no longer need to spend all day at the Parks. The only complaint we had was the (very) limited poolside quick serve options (cheeseburger, grilled chicken sandwich, salad w/chicken and some mayo seafood sandwich. That's it and it gets old after a few days.) Quick serve breakfast wasn't any better (choice of egg/bacon sandwich or egg/bacon platter.) Disney would obviously prefer that we opt for sit down meals, but we really just wanted something quick. Surprisingly (to us), the Moderate resorts offer a much larger menu (pasta/chicken/soups/salad choices for lunch, waffles, pancakes plus eggs, etc for breakfast.)

We were lucky enough to be on the first floor near a back exit (1500 area.) Walked out the door, through a gate and less than a 1/4 mile from the World Showcase entrance to Epcott. You could hear the World Showcase music from the room - and it was wonderful! Look forward to returning (next time I'll bring a jar of peanut butter and some protein bars) and do highly recommend this resort during the summer months.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank packenfrenzie
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed in every Disney property, including this one. I used Disney experience app to set up online check in & text number for contact when room was ready. We arrived early and a room wasn't ready, which is fine. But after 3pm I called twice to find out room # and they didn't text it to me. One mistake is understood but the second was disappointing. Yacht club will now be my go to. Rooms on beach side were also worn down, need refurb.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Lauriesea
Reviewed 25 May 2014

we chose this place for the pool and it's closeness epcot. The room wasn't that special for the price but the location and pool kind of make up for the room although the price is still high in my opinion. We stayed at the far end of the hotel which was quite a hike to get to from the lobby but once there we could just go out the side exit which was closest to epcot and the bridge to go to the boardwalk but your furthest away from the pool. The pool was huge, the kids enjoyed the big slide and they have a really big pool from little kids (max 1-2 ft deep I believe). The pool was quite crowded and I wouldn't want to be there for high season. Not sure I'd stay here again, it'd depend on the rate.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mr_hand
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our check in was bad. Nobody met us to check us in for the consierge floor. The valet asked us if we neede a cart or bellman? My 9 year old replied we need a bellman its too many bags. The valet also stated it$20 to valet park, if I am spending $400+ a night I valet. If they checked me in at the gate, disney knows I have stayed 4 years in row in deluxe resorts. We flag down a women with an ipad and we made her check us in. Another words she brought us to the 5th floor and directs us to the desk. That person gets us a room and forgets to activate the magic band or give us a pin to allow charging. My wife found that out when the band did not work at the spa, lucky she brought her credit card. The first room she stayed in, I did say 1st in a 3 night stay, was ok rundown but functional. Unless you want to shut the door while standing near the toliet. The bellman comes up with our bags and asks us if we knew how to make the daybed? My wife asked if there was turndown service and bellman directed us to the desk at the end of the hall. Not a good start. Lets just say once we retured from spa fiasco my wife walked away with 7 fast passes and a "sincere" apoligy. The man reviewed our tickets, dining reservations and helped to plan our one park day. He told us all 5 of us had tickets and fast passes. Important later.
Next day is pool day, nice pool good for young kids but spread out. Water slide was nice. We go back to room change out to eat at espn zone come back and room is flooded. The manager asked us if we clogged the toilet! The nerve of her, i told her to look who scanned into our room and she can tell me. We move to a room made for 4 people not 5 and our kids are going to bed 2.5 later than they should, with us in the park the next day.UGHHHHHHH
We get to the park and 2 of oyr 3 kids braclet tickets were invalid. #2 in line for hollwgood studios. We go from 9:20 jedi training to 12:40 and no apoligy or help to get oyr day back on track. Good day at the park. With continued subpar srevice.
Can't wait for four seasons to open or Poly not to be under construction.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the elevator the walk to the pool is long.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JDA02806
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed here for 8 days and at Animal kingdom lodge for the previous 7, comparing the two is hard because they are so different but got to say that we preferred the Beach club because of its location, there is so much more around it.

The rooms are great, some people say they need up-grading, perhaps we were lucky because ours was fine, we had a room overlooking the quiet pool and Board walk, this was great especially in the morning ( bet the big pool gets real noisy even early morning) we were happy here, although the pools was quiet unfortunately our room wasn't, our problem was that the walls seem to be very thin and because people are constantly walking up and down the corridors you get this constantly day and night, we also had a family in the next room who had a very young baby which cried a lot, this is not their fault because babies cry (I was one once) it's Disney's fault for making the walls so thin (less building costs I suppose!) pity that, anyway make sure you get a front facing room which overlooks the Board walk, the views from the side and back rooms seem a bit poor, I'm sure if you ask nicely they'll give you one.

Location: this is fantastic you can walk to Epcot in 5 Min's or MGM ( we are old school!) in 15 Min's, you can get the boat or even a bus if you prefer, opposite is the Board walk which is a lovely place just to walk around or eat, so unlike AKL which is a bit isolated there is loads to do without jumping on a bus for 20 mins, that's the difference, at AKL we had to bus everywhere, here we could walk to Epcot/MGM to just watch the fireworks if we wanted,they are that close, Oh and there's even a little beach and at night they have films for the children, it's great!

We go to Disney hotels a lot and up to now this is the best all rounder, I can definitely recommend it, just take some ear plugs!

Room Tip: Get a front facing room overlooking the boardwalk and even better if overlooking the quiet pool, ear plugs (just in case!)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple