Disney's Beach Club Resort
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$410
US$386
US$176
US$152
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$100
US$81
US$418
US$321
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
Cancelon
US$477
US$449
2,925 results
All reviewscape may cafehollywood studiosstormalong bayclub levelsandy bottomlazy riverworld showcasebeaches creamcharacter breakfastminute walk to epcotmagic kingdominternational gatewayboardwalk areathe busday bedyachtsman steakhousea short boat ride
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was my first visit to Disney World and my first stay at a Disney Resort Hotel. We took Disney Magical Express from the airport to the hotel. Check-in was quick and easy, and included receipt of our Magic Bands, which we took to the Concierge to have activated. While we did experience two separate issues with my boyfriends' Magic Band during our 3-night stay, they were resolved fairly easily.

Our room was clean and comfortable, overlooking the pool. The pool itself was great, and we really enjoyed the water slide.

If you enjoy Epcot, this is a great resort, as you can choose to either walk there or take a boat there. It's also very convenient to get to the Hollywood Studios as well.

Overall, our stay was quite pleasant. Every staff member we came into contact with at the resort was extremely helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Quitodancer
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Disney is always fun but it's not so fun after a long day to come back to a shower head with green mold all over it :(. You definitely will not feel clean being in the shower or bathroom. The beds and linens were clean but the room was dated and needs to be updated with new furniture carpets and desperately needs a new bathroom. The room smelled musty and moldy.

We picked this hotel because we had previously stayed at the yatch club (the sister property) and loved it! While the location and pool were awesome the actual hotel is in need of some tlc. You can walk to Epcot which is wonderful.

The staff was friendly and helpful at checkin.

I will not stay here again ...I will go back to the wilderness lodge next time . Much cleaner hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank ctmom79
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We own at Beach Club and besides location between two parks, find it has some of the best amenities (our favorite is still Wilderness Lodge). It has better food service availability than most of the resorts for quick service meals. Clean and amiable staff. I especially loved the concierge, Virginia, who "still works for Uncle Walt." Disney is still the leader in the resort industry.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Beach Club for the first time. We got a good rate as FL residents, so we treated ourselves to a deluxe resort.

Check in took a long time and the person at the desk was far from a polished professional. I wish we had had another CM check us in, as I saw other CMs who probably would have handled our requests better. We needed 2 queens and a day bed. Supposedly our room had that, but not a large balcony as I requested. A huge delay with the CM looking for the balcony, the computer not taking any changes, and whatever! Blah blah blah! Krystina,the check in desk supervisor, came to help the clerk and never said a word to me! Ended up with a large balcony overlooking an asphalt roof and no daybed! All that wasted time! I thought the room had both daybed and large balcony. We immediately called the front desk to get a room with a daybed. I no longer cared about a balcony!!

Turned out the second room was better. It was right by the elevator and over the lobby area. A better view and small balcony. The first room was way down a wing, far from the elevator. We liked being by the elevator with little walking in the second room. I didn't find it to be noisy. A few times I heard people getting ice at the
machine, but no problem.

I also had asked for special accomplishment recognition for my boys. This was also a debacle at check in, with that CM wandering around trying to find 2 buttons. She could only find one at first. I really thought they would have it together at check in and make my sons feel some magic. What a disappointment. Why did I bother making these comments to the reservations people on the phone if the Beach Club desk clerks were not going to make an effort?! Very frustrating!!

The positives at Beach Club are the rooms, the pools, the
awesome slide, hot tubs, and cleanliness. Location is awesome! We walked to Epcot and the Boardwalk. Took the boat to Hollywood Studios. Many food options at Beach Club and Yacht Club. Marketplace was good in a pinch. We got coffee there in the morning because the in room coffee did not taste good.

The best thing was The Beach Club making things right on our second day. We came back from dinner to find a few things in our room. We received a note to our boys for their school accomplishments along with cookies, milk, and popcorn we could pop in an air popper they provided. It was a great surprise for all of us!

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Disney's Beach Club Resort is in a fantastic location if you love EPCOT! It is an easy walk to the Entrance of EPCOT in the middle of the circle of countries. You enter the park with England on your left and France on the right. It's located on a large boardwalk with fantastic pools!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family