First time at Disney and think we have found the perfect hotel as the Beach club was fantastic.
The pool was wonderful as it was so hot in the afternoons and was the perfect way to cool
down after visiting the parks in the morning. Also its a great bonus to be just two minutes walk from
Epcot.The rooms were nice and clean maybe could do with a little TLC or an update but apart from that no complaints at all. The staff there were all helpful a big thanks goes out to Robert
who works in the captains grill as he is a great character who really made us feel at home there
and his customer service was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort Orlando, Florida