We had stayed at Disney World in Florida twice before (at Port Orleans Riverside which is a moderate resort) Riverside was lovely, however due to the rising prices and the change in policy over sleeping 5 in one room - the price we were quoted for Riverside in 2010 was almost as much as staying at a Deluxe resort! For this reason we decided to book a deluxe. We chose the Beach Club Resort due to the brilliant reviews we read and the fact that our 8 year old 12 year old & 17 year old loves pools and this resort boasts the best of them all!
I cannot fault this resort in any way. I have nothing negative to say about the moderate resort Riverside, but when we arrived at the Beach Club resort, it was like another world! We knew this was a 'deluxe' as soon as we entered this beautiful and stunning resort. It took 5 minutes (if that) to walk to Epcot from the Beach Club. And it took about 10 minutes to walk to Hollywood Studios! This was excellent and saved waiting for a boat etc. The Boarwalk Resort was just a walk around the lake - This resort boasts brilliant shops and restaurants plus liely entertainment and clubs at night.
The food and various restaurants were amazing, including Cape May Cafe, Beaches & Cream Ice Cream Parlour and Hurricane Hanna's which is located right at the pool. In facy everything is located right at the pool! I also loved using the gym and the kids loved the sand bottom pool and giant slide.
The only reason I didn't rate the value as 5 stars is because of the crazy prices to stay anywhere in Disney, especially if you are a party of 5 or more. But rest assured this Resort is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay. Sail around Crescent Lake on a rented mini-powerboat, and experience the luxurious comfort of a Club Level Suite. Sharing many amenities with its more formal sister, Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney's Beach Club Resort is walking distance to Epcot and a convenient boat ride to Disney's Hollywood Studios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Disney's Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Beach Club Hotel Orlando
- Disney Beach Club Resort
- Disney Beach Resort
- Beach Club Orlando
- Disneys Beach Hotel
- Disneys Beach Club Resort
- Disneys Beach Resort
- Disneys Yacht Beach Club Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort Orlando, Florida