“Thank you!”

Parc Corniche Condominium Resort Hotel
Ranked #162 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Thank you so much to the helpful staff for finding and promptly sending my wallet that I left in the condo back to me! I was so worried I'd never see it again. I found everyone to be friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Susan W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,251)

Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

photos on the website are not a good depiction of what the reality of this trashy hotel is like. antiquated poorly maintenanced and over all not what you will be expecting.. if you don't care about the quality of your stay.. no worries.. if you do skip this place.. we even upgraded to the b suite. they charge.you for wifi.. the website says.high def.tvs in all the rooms lol check out the pics the rooms are dirty. the toilets run constantly and don't flush.. the management is rude and not helpful..

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 23 September 2012

The Parc Corniche is a clean, well resourced accommodation for the budget price bracket it sits in.

The place overall is very dated and tired, yet Ozk to stay at for a short time. We stayed for 2 x separate 1 night stays. There is no way I could do 5 or 7 nights for example, it would depress me too much.

We stayed in blocks 4 & 5 where the wireless Internet signal is almost non existent.

Let me know if you would like any further information.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I've stayed there three times in the last six years and found the rooms to be excelent for the price. The pool and the pool area is clean and well maintained. The breakfast leaves somthing to be desired but your in Florida get out and enjoy the resturants I-Hop or an all you can eat. Staff are there in the background and willing to help. I am returning in November and would recomend block 5 and one of the rooms at the far end of the closed corridor overlooking the golf course. If you not taking children then the weather in November is like a good English summers day and there are no public holidays untill thanksgiving on the 22nd so no waiting in parks and resturants.
If you fly back on thanksgiving day the airport is emptyish.

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the golf course end room closed corridor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david w
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Was nervous to book with all the negative comments but I gather my own opinions. My mother, myself and two sisters stayed here in a 2/2 deluxe suite over the labor day weekend of 2012. The price I paid for this booking was less than I have paid for a regular room at other hotels. The staff at the front desk was pleasant and helpful even offering condolences on the passing of my Dad. Our room was clean, smelled cleaned, was tastefully decorated and was a welcome surprise after reading other comments. The continental breakfast was extremely crowded but we were in the Disney area and it was Labor Day Weekend. We will definately stay here again. Very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Darlene C
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I like the kitchen, I can cook with complete kitchenware : electric stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc. I really enjoy stay there for 8 nights. The sofabed and king size bed are also comfortable. We are 3 people staying there. The wifi service is provided with extra charge usd 4 per 24 hours.
The negative sides are : the hotel only clean the bedroom once a week unlesss you want to pay extra money for room service everyday. And there was leaking in the corridor in front of my unit when the heavy rain came, however the maintenance staff took care of it very fast when I complained it.

I will recommend this apartment for family who stays for more than 3 days. It feels like home.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank yully l
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We have stayed at this property 3 times over the past few years. The price is right, and easy access to all the theme parks (especially SeaWorld!). I don't understand the negative reviews, the rooms have all been clean and well kept, last time we got a 2BR and paid the extra $10/nite "delux" price. The room was very nicely appointed, updated and clean. Housekeeping came everyday and straightened (no new linen/towels daily unless requested, but that's ok) The outside could use an update, but certainly was not in disrepair. Disappointing was the breakfast room, kind of dingy looking and blah, but selections of food were just fine for those wanting a quick lite bite on the way to the parks. They could use a few more workers replenishing and cleaning up behind the guests that were rude and left large messes behind. Did not use pool or any shuttles, we were moving around so used our rental car, every thing was really easy to get to.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family